Space a40 new software update

I dont know if its just me and my brain but does anyone think that the anc on the a40s have gotten worse with the new software update

1 Like

You are not wrong. My Anc is trash now. I am waiting to hear back from Soundcore. I want to downgrade my SW.

Same issue here, after firmware version 4.28 the ANC on my Space A40’s is almost non existent, I’ve emailed support but haven’t heard back anything yet. Any luck on how to downgrade the firmware?

To fix this issue, please also try the following:

1. Make sure your earbuds have enough battery and the ear tips are not blocking the charging pins on the earbuds. Reset the earbuds by following these steps:
  • Place the earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open.
  • Hold the button on the back of charging case for 10 seconds until 3 LED indicators on the charging case flash white 3 times and then flash white in sequence continuously. This confirms that the reset has been successful.
1 Like

The instructions above helped.

Are you sure the problem is with firmware version 4.28? I’m on 4.19 version, is there a 4.28 version too? Am I okay now?

I am not sure. I am going to attempt the latest version to see how it is now.

Were you able to confirm version 4.19 fixes the bad ANC? If negative, do you know how to get the 3.19 version back?