Spatial Audio feature for liberty 2 Pro

Dear Soundcore,

The first thing I’d like to say, thanks for making wonderful audio products with premium sound quality.
Here are some suggestions
Spatial Audio - Is it possible to add spatial Audio option through update ?
As you may all aware that this feature provides dynamic surrounded sound effects while watching movie or listening music.
Thanks
Amit

Have you tried going to Youtube and searching for 8d audio? You should try that out to see how well L2pro do with surround sound. It is pretty cool.

1 Like

Hey Duane,

Yup already tried 8D audio it’s like we are surrounded by magic of sound and thats what I’d like to see in liberty 2 pro which is capable of producing amazing surround sound Along with awesome clarity.

AirPods Pro had that feature added via software update, so it would be nice if Soundcore did something like that

8D audio is really nice, but did you know about 16D audio

I have not tried that one but I am waiting for smellovision to come around. LOLOL :rofl:

1 Like

I am pretty sure smellovision would ruin a lot of good TV and movies. You don’t want to smell that battlefield. :slight_smile:

8d sound is interesting, but more disorienting than amazing for me. I’m not really sure what op is asking for here, unless it is for the headphones to turn non 8d sound into something like it. Which is not the job of headphones, they should be doing faithful reproduction of what the recording was made to be.

I believe this would be a great feature to have in liberty 2 pro. I wish if we could get it 🤸

Would be cool for sure, to have capability to hear 8D sound, but wouldn’t the source need to be recorded as such?

I’m intrigued by the thought of it.