Sport x10 buggy

Its Not possible to send you an pm

Sure. but now there are no more updates. Headphones are completely broken

Youā€™re not using the app are you?

The link here from the app suppresses features.

From a browser, so not via app, go to community.soundcore.com

Then click on a name and to right thereā€™s a PM option.

Put it down to not very technical people making marketing decisionsā€¦

Sure, im using the App. But is Buggy Like the X10 :smiley: i try it with my Browser

I tried. it doesnā€™t work via browser and not via app. because maybe I live in Germany?

1 Like

Works for me as per the screenshots I showed above.

After contacting the Soundcore support, which was by the way really helpful and had fast reaction!, I got a new firmware yesterday for the X10 earbuds.
After Updating the laag issue on watching videos is completely gone. Also ANC improved a lot and it seems that it is not Beta anymore.
So after this Update all my problems are solved and IĀ“m really happy with them.

According to Soundcore also the volume issue on Android devices should be fixed now but as I have only apple devices IĀ“m not able to evaluate that.

Unfortunately IĀ“m not able to agree on the points from Muhammed. Maybe there is really a misunderstanding or any other issue. Also he already wrote an review on Amazon on June 23rd where it is written that they already broke and nothing is working. So best and fastest would be to send them simply back to Amazon and order new ones.

Hello, I repaired the headphones myself. with a guide. the Bluetooth antennas were not good and came loose. thanks to a friend who works in microelectronics.

I donā€™t understand the hype about the new update. The delay is still there. Sometimes 1 second. the volume has dropped. value 155 down to 152. yes, the ANC is stronger, but you can hear a lot more hissing.

Iā€™m not the only one with this problem. Letā€™s see if Anker is interested in it

So it really seems that you have a completely broken version. The Firmware updated solved all issues with my x10 and I just spoke with colleagues which bought them too and also for them the problems are solved.
But for sure there can be still some bugs and thatĀ“s why Soundcore needs the input via Mail.
At least on my mails they respnded very fast and it took only 1,5 weeks until they launched the firmware update. So for me they are listening a lot on their customers.

To be honest If I would be in your position I would send them back and order new ones. But If you have opened them it could be difficult if visible.
It really seems that you have a ā€œMontagsproduktā€ :slight_smile:

My X10 donā€™t show a firmware update, I am on version 01.46

The Beta is not showing in the app although I wasnā€™t paying much attention when that went away (maybe last app update).

I agree, just return them and buy another, if you do it early enough from purchase it usually is fastest to buy new , return old for credit.

I have sent back 5 Soundcore units, I do share my experiences here to help the community detect if a pattern. I also sent back without buying new an Anker product recently.

Oh sorry, I just realised that this new firmware was pushed to my device for testing. HavenĀ“t read the mail from Soundcore cloesly :see_no_evil:
But I already provided feedback and IĀ“m sure it will come soon to everybody. But if you drop a mail to Soundcore the will for sure add you to for testing.

1 Like

Good on you for putting in the effort to report issue, work with support and test a beta firmware.

Have to give to get.

I have currently tested 3 Sport X10. one from me, one from friend and one my little brother. my little brother bought it without asking me. I wouldnā€™t have recommended it to him. he is just as unhappy Like me.

We tried it on many different smartphones. After the update, the lag has improved a bit, but itā€™s still hell to watch videos with the headphones. ANC has gotten a lot worse. It hisses very loudly when you activate ANC. And the volume is much quieter than before. We have a device to measure values. Old update had the value 155 - the new Update 152.
That means itā€™s quieter.I also read exactly the same experience in a hifi forum. The new update is a hoax.

I shared my experience with Anker and gave tips to improve it. Ankers answer:
ā€œWeā€™ve received some positive feedback, so we wonā€™t be releasing any updates for nowā€

Thatā€™s ridiculous

Personally I always have found the support from Anker/Soundcore to be fantastic, I am sorry you are having an issue. I know weekends are rough to get through. I highly recommend their products because of there customer service. I have some personal hearing problems due to my ear canal shaping and found ear buds do not work for me with fit because of it. I tried multiple combinations and types the only pair that actually work for me I treasure. With the sports model being so new it will be important to update give honest feedback back so bugs can be worked on quickly. Soundcore will work with you trust me, they did with me if you give them a honest chance. Yes some things may seem like they are addressing someone who does not have your knowledge because not everyone does so address each step and be patient. I hope you get this resolved quickly

1 Like

The fact you tried multiple units on multiple phones does eliminate some of the common causes.

This is odd, I have the buds and are fine. I am wondering if a bad batch?

Iā€™d say just return for refund and try again later.

I used my X10 recently on a train journey to watch news live and they just worked. Either I am lucky or you unlucky, or I am just not fussy.

Hm that is really strange. Iā€˜m currently on version 01.68 but as mentioned above it seems that Iā€˜m a beta tester for that firmware but this one solved all the issues and there is no laag anymore. So I donā€˜t understand why Anker/Soundcore should say there is nothing planned. Really strange.
Maybe you should really send them back wait a bit and order them new.
Iā€˜m really happy with them and after the update they are absolutely what I was looking for.
So Iā€˜m sorry for you to hear that problems .

1 Like

Could you specify equipement used to measure sound level, please. Screens/photos of measurement results would be nice.