Sport X10 review

I got the sport x10s a few months ago, in fact it was my first earbuds. I have used headphones but I wanted to move to something more compact better and more low profile for working out. This headphones have been really amazing, the bass is really deep and strong and they didn’t just focus on the bass, they really put some work on the audio quality other than bass to balance it out. I also like how waterproof it is because i tested the water proof out and I saw no change on quality or damaged parts. The case is really compact and spring loaded which is really fancy and the earbuds are comfortable and snug right in secure into my ears. And there’s no only noise canceling but there’s transparency mode which is really impressive for the price point. So if you like bass or like to workout then this is a really good investment and option for the price

1 Like

Glad you like them.

I was in the beta review.

I absolutely love the over-ear hook, so when it’s a bit wet I can go out, not worry about rain and not worry about them falling out down to the road.

I wish in single earbud mode they did ambient (like say the L4NC) but overall a good product.

I liked them so much I got 2 pairs, to get overall battery life improvement, just swap between the two sets, recharging them. Did a 3-day trip recently, had my 11" Chromebook, Anker Powercore 20000, the Anker travel folding pin 2-port charger, two sets of Soundcore X10, and cables, and was perfectly happy with that setup.