Stereo misalignment in Soundcore life Q35

I am facing a stereo misalignment in my headphones soundcore life Q35. I hear full rich beats better on the right ear cup but the left one kicks in only some times. sometimes it works perfectly, and sometimes the right ear cup dominates completely. please soundcore! fix this issue.

1 Like

Is three a possibility on your bt device to play around with the channels?
may be you can do some adjustments there.
You might check out if the same issue appears when using another bt device.

1 Like

yes, it happens on all the devices that I use. my MacBook + phone.
three a no possibility on my bt device to play around with the channels.

1 Like

I don’t know mac, but I am sure there is a possibility to adjust.
I read there are adjustments, but you have to google or ask at a MAC-forum.
Have you tried it on WIN or Android devices?
If the same happens there, it would indicate a faulty earphone and you should contact the support.

1 Like

yes I have tried it on windows and android devices as well as I give my headphones to my friends to listen and appreciate the songs because the sound quality is just awesome. but just as I noticed, many of my friends noticed some stereo misalignment. 50% times it works fine, 50% times there is obvious misalignment.
in wired mode it works perfectly fine though!
do you know how can I contact the support? I thought you were the the support lol.

2 Likes

You can contact support by email service@soundcore.com

1 Like

So you should contact the support asap.
Add all numbers you find on the package and the item.
The item should be faulty!
If this is under warranty you could hope for a replacement.
Good luck.
We are not the support, we are only users of the forum.
But often we are better and quicker than the support, regarding giving a helping hand. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Restart the buds before calling support… cause they will ask for that and it may save you time

Yes, I do it every day. I am switching it on and off every day.

1 Like

Not on and off… It is a reboot… I think it is the ff button and restart. (the power button on the one ear and then the button farthest from the aux cable plug in. )

Sorry Not for you @VertigoXX Meant to quote your service link but state this to them but did not use the quote but realized it was a reply to you LOL

Not a restart. Its a reset.
This reset sets the item back to factory settings and often helps to get rid of issues.
This is the first what the support tells you to do.

1 Like