Stranger Things

Before I decided to buy wireless earphones, I watched many video reviews on YouTube and also read many reviews on various websites. The choice fell on Anker Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro.
The headphones sound nice (they could be a little louder), ANC works nicely, a large selection of ready-made equalizers and the ability to set your own.
Sometimes there are lags in communication (the music stops playing for 1 or 2 seconds (LDAC is on), which is strange because I always have my phone with me.
There is also something that happens for 1 or 2 seconds. Namely, they sound louder and fuller - it’s as I was listening to Mono on earphones and Stereo/HiFi comes on for a split second or two.
I wonder if everything is OK with my earphones???
I listen to music in Flac, Wav, Dsd formats.
When it comes to the mp3 format, I only listen to audiobooks - I don’t have a choice here.
I use Hibymusic as my music player
The problem with the existing 1 or 2 second loudness occurs regardless of what I’m listening to, whether I have LDAC on or off.
These are not problems caused by Bluetooth connectivity - it happens even outdoors when the phone is in my pocket and I am standing in a place with nothing around (no buildings, no transmitters, no antennas and generally no devices that could interfere with data transmission via Bluetooth). .
By default, my phone has a separate volume level set for the phone and for Bluetooth devices. The earphones have the volume set to Max and yet for a split second they play louder and fuller (and definitely better)
Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this???
Maybe someone also has this problem or experienced it?
I will add that I made all updates (phone, applications and earphones).