Summer roadtrip playlist - what’s in your wallet (car deck)

A full week of mid 90s here, and I find myself wanting to hit the road and get to the lake. There was a time when many of the songs on the list here,

were on my MP3 player for the trip.

Some still are :wink:

Do you have any songs that you’ve kept on your summer playlist, for such travels?

3 Likes

Right now, I am not particular. I am leaning toward just the radio scene.

1 Like

Usually I am at the mercy of the radio on most trips my friend group has a Spotify playlist we listen to when traveling around together but there hasn’t been much of that in the past year

1 Like

I don’t listen to music while traveling, I prefer to look at the nature around me and relax in silence. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Using radio while driving

1 Like

Here’s a few that are great for a summer road trip.

2 Likes

Good choices, slow ride, take it easy :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah after thinking about it, I may do the Sirius scene this year. But if I did pick, I would have some Beatles in ghere

1 Like

My wife has Sirius in her vehicle, and I don’t like Sirius very much, as it sounds like music playing in a tin can… muffled and not overly clear. The other part is the very frequent and annoying ads…

If your mobile has unlimited data, and car can connect via Bluetooth, that’s the way I’d suggest. Spotify is free and way better sounding.

Newer vehicle too, with good sound system…

1 Like

We do on two phones. She enjoys the digital radio. We usually get it during summer as we go on vacation.

1 Like

Best first recording: Foghat. :clap:

2 Likes

I use tunein radio, mind you of late I’ve been moreso on spotify.

1 Like