Tell Us What You Want to See!

My votes are in. Let’s see what new product comes out

love the soundcore brand, amazing sound for price point, I have a soundcore infini pro Dolby Atmos soundbar, it’s next level, life dot’s were first ones I tried and were amazing for price I got em at, and made me wanna try more, so I got life 2 NC over ears, blew me away, then had to go better on in ears, liberty 2 Pro’s, then I’ve upgraded over ears to Life Q30 Midnight Blue’s, got 2 more life 2NC refurbs on the cheap for my sister and a friend, and they tell everybody they gotta try soundcore, then I got liberty 2 air Pro’s but didn’t like the fit as much in my ear so gave to my sister, and u really want to upgrade my over ears to q35 cause I have Ldac phone and aptxhd codecs, and I got a fiOO BTR5 Ldac Bluetooth receiver and headphone amp too for it, and I’m guessing it’s not a big upgrade but I want em and today I saw there’s liberty 2 Pro’s upgraded model, with Ldac, so I dunno if it’s a real upgrade or if spending that much a second time for the same thing to have Ldac when I can plug in to fi0 btr5 for next level Ldac sooooo… im torn… blow more money for basicly the same times two or wait for something phenomenal better, hmmm… Well for now I’ll just say y’all killing it but just a smidge more volume without distortion be great on earbuds, I know q30’s can seriously take it and not distort, I’ve put on a few different headphone amps and played with it, and played with it tilll man they should of imploded, they don’t… They are epic, the buds are strong bass heavy and no distort to max too with trying to make bass n volume priority on eq’s trying boost signal to get volume, stays clear n great so, yeah give us that out the box for 150 damn dollars… just saying… My only pep talk for u to improve on… Vol… Some of us don’t wanna hear past 40- 45 yrs old… Lmao