The 1 preset choice is not enougj

PLEASE, add 2 more custom presets! The app is so good, but I couldn’t believe we were forced stuck with only 1 preset… I can’t see any reason why this isn’t present

Hello,

I’m not sure if I’m following. The app comes with multiple presets; what they are depends on the device it is connected to. What are you looking to accomplish?

Not sure how I was unclear, I said “add 2 more CUSTOM presets”.
I would like to be able to make my own Eq for different volumes. I don’t think 3 custom profiles is unreasonable nor hard to implement?

The app has the option to create, save, and edit multiple custom EQ’s. I’ve created a “bass” custom EQ and can create another. I apologize if I am misunderstanding.

How is that possible? My soundcore app doesn’t look like that, and I don’t have those options?,!

https://ibb.co/PxrzHGS

1 Like

Odd; I am on iOS so perhaps there is a different way to do so in the Android app. Maybe someone using Android can chime in. Otherwise, you may want to reach out to support@soundcore.com for help. Good Luck!

Thanks, I’ll try that route, I thought support was perhaps present here in the forum.

Afraid not, if you email they are usually good in getting back to you in a couple of days though, I’ve had good luck with support.