The #AudioEscape Exclusive Christmas Giveaway

My IDEAL #audioescape? Home…South Korea. Been stateside for most of my life, but going back to Korea feels like home for me. Additionally, one of the best connections I have with my home is the music, so much so in fact that the last time I was there, I was doing my daily AM runs while listening to music on my old Soundcore Liberty Air earbuds, and boy did those take care of me.)

Gotta say, using Soundcore products while listening to that music makes me feel like I’m…home.

1 Like

My #audioescape is Soundcore Liberty Pro 2. After checking all the pods/buds, Liberty Pro 2 has everything you need. Once you are on, you already into your audio escape.

1 Like

My ideal #audioescape ?Mozart. In Vienna. Period opera house. Or… ELO In Concert.

My ideal #AudioEscape would be to block out all the distracting noise from the shop and outside so I can focus on the task at hand. My productivity would be awesome.

So I dont know much about how to hash tag or anything but ill write a reply. I don’t use Facebook and I dont have anyway to send this out. But I have a perspective on audio that is a little unique.
Let’s begin, I have audio to visual synesthesia, so I see colors and light and even shapes when I hear things. Ever since I was little I would go to theaters and listen to orchestras and imagine floating through a sea of beautiful colors and sounds.
Its always been a way out my father and mother always fighting, my mind trying to cope. I would throw on headphones I got from a goodwill through a crappy computer and listen all I could just to leave that place. Eventually my dad started trying to toughen me up by putting me in choke holds and dislocating my hip at one point, he would cause me pain to the point I would start to hear loud screeches in my head and bangs and explosions which didn’t look nice to me.
Those headphones would break, they would frey, they were stolen, I had to get more and more as time went by I mowed grass and shoveled snow.
But I always had that escape.
Those colors
Those lights
That ocean of wonder
Time passed and now I have started my life as an audiophile, I sometimes pop on my Fiio BTR5 and attach my soundcore space nc and go on a bike ride which I keep going on until the batteries would die.
I now have the life q20s and I have them because of quality vs price and it seems to be a good choice. I know one day I might move from the anker world but I need to thank them for the world they let me explore, traveling the tunnel of light while I’m on my bike.
To all who read thank you for making it to the end. I know my sentences are long and run on and its hard to read but I’m glad you could hear my little story
Have a good one and keep your ears open to the world

My ideal #audioescape would be laying on the bed of my pickup parked by corn fields with no sound but the wind blowing through the corn.

My #AudioEscape is using noise canceling headphones while at the gym. It is so much better when being able to just focus on yourself with none of the others in there distracting you from what you are doing and listening to.

I think my ideal #AudioEscape would include going through my entire Joe Jackson music collection without interruption. If it were on a beach that wouldn’t hurt either.

My #AudioEscape would be on a private island or deserted beach listening to the waves crash on the shore. Throw in a light rain and I’d be in heaven

Shared on twitter https://twitter.com/Lacers522/status/1343621331552710657

I would use them on my commute on the subway to block out the noise!

My ideal #audioescape is a sunset party on the beach in Brazil with lush bossa nova beats, great drinks, and all of my friends bumping to the same vibe.

Riding my bike listening to Pink Floyd

My ideal #AudioEscape is the beach at night. :parasol_on_ground::ocean:

My #audioescape would be listening to songs on my flare speaker while ice fishing, having a big bonfire on the ice, and sipping a cold drink. Cheers!

https://twitter.com/nathan_troon/status/1341118872448065541?s=19

1 Like

My #AudioEscape would be sitting in a beach chair on an Hawaiian beach listening to Pink Floyd.

2 Likes

Interesting condition… I posted an article Lordes musical medical disorder

Lordes has the same condition