The Best Is Yet To Come…

I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see the Liberty 3 Pro this year :wink:.

3 Likes

I don’t have Liberty Air :slight_smile: only Liberty 2 Pro, so looking only for it… saw on one of articles from Soundcore that Liberty Air was more suited for calls and Pro more for music, so makes sense to have it on Air…

oh no… that would be bad… Soundcore would be losing out on many customers / end-users if they were to delay any further :frowning:

1 Like

I really feel like we would’ve known about a new product thanks to @Insider :joy:. Maybe we still have time until the livestream for some news though

2 Likes

lol. I wonder if I can change my name to outsider and just tell you what is not coming new to Soundcore. lolol. :rofl:

2 Likes

Outsider… Now that is a good username :grin::joy:

1 Like

I know of multiple upcoming products that are not yet public knowledge… have been trying to let you all know as soon as possible (Soundcore 3, Soundcore Mini 3, Life Q30, Life Tune, etc.).

I can now say that Liberty Air 2 Pro ANC is coming soon. Was gonna wait to share until there is public access to a photo and not just the name, but because you seem very curious, there ya go.

2 Likes

Oh wow now that’s some news :joy:. Good job scooping everything! Thanks a lot dude :+1:. Also hope college is going well for you

1 Like

Really hope that isn’t the name since there is already to different versions of liberty air 2.

2 Likes

Hmm I can’t seem to find the other version of Liberty Air 2. Only see 1 version that is available on Soundcore and Amazon which look the same to me

The white version runs on a different firmware and it doesn’t/ didn’t have an auto pause function.

1 Like

Oh wow ok. Didn’t know that. Thanks :+1:

Well, that is the name. What else could Liberty Air 2 Pro ANC possibly be? The model number? :laughing:

Simply just Liberty Air Pros

1 Like

Drop liberty and just go for the “Air Pros”.

Not really sure why modern tech branding adds so many extra words, when fewer works just as well and is easier for the consumer.

1 Like

Or Liberty Air 3. Simply the next/upgraded version of Air 2 :man_shrugging:

I feel like that gets really close to AirPod/ AirPod pros.
The naming of products could be better for sure.

1 Like