The Best Is Yet To Come…

Listen to Podcast HERE

Welcome to the all-new Collective!

Firstly, thanks to everyone who shared their feedback. Your insightful answers have helped us massively during the redesign process. You also might have noticed that this post is titled ‘The Best Is Yet To Come’ because this is only the beginning of the reveal! Over the next month, we’ll be revealing more new and exciting features!

@sean.L and I wanted to thank you guys personally, so to kick this off, we sat down for a face to face chat to formally introduce Soundcore Collective 2.0! Watch this space, because eventually these chats will become a regular feature here on the Collective.

(Just FYI the first of these was a trial run, so we’re still working on the microphone quality - bear with us!)

And don’t forget, we’re kicking the celebrations off with an exclusive Collective-only competition with guaranteed prizes for all participants. Enter here before Tuesday!

15 Likes

Nice intro to your new podcast.

I was wondering did you want to make a category for the podcast or similar videos type stuff that you guys produce.

I was just saying this due to as you know the podcast will get buried from the loads of other threads.

Just a thought.

4 Likes

Was a good first podcast, I would say add video from the both of you to make it more personal and more appealing to the audience.

—If you guys could get iJustine to do an unboxing video or Hecz to setup his heczquarters with speakers I think that would help grow the community more seeing as they have the younger tech savvy audience.

I feel like anybody that has been with the come this first year would be a great pick to spotlight.

5 Likes

I have been really busy with some personal stuff lately. That’s why I haven’t been on much lately.

I’ll still be pretty busy for at least the next few weeks until things smooth out, so my activity will likely be minimal for a while.

Look forward to seeing this forum continue to grow and progress!

5 Likes

Honestly a great surprise this morning to see some subtle changes on here. But great podcast. Listening to rest now and eagerly waiting for updates!

Also any reason why these threads are unlisted?

1 Like

Good stuff guys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Really enjoyable listen guys, good job! Exciting things are happening at Soundcore right now, and as a lover of tech, I am totally here for it!

Also I would 100% be up for talking tech on the podcast…just give me a shout!

Adam

3 Likes

P.s. please sign off each episode with “hear us again soon!”

5 Likes

Hahahaha. @sean.L it’s official :wink:

4 Likes

hahahaha :sunglasses:

Thanks for the feedback guys!

2 Likes

Time to put my liberty air 2 on and watch this podcast

2 Likes

Glad to see the new category, hope this will take the collective to the new levels, Congratulations @sean.L & @Loz :+1:

2 Likes

During the Soundcore Collective Launch… There was the Liberty 2 Pro launched…

So, do we have any new Product launch happening? Liberty 3 Pro :blush::crossed_fingers:? ANC and Transparency?

@Loz

3 Likes

Who knows?

Well, I do, but I can’t say haha :wink:

4 Likes

I like the idea of another category. I actually missed this one until this morning.

Enjoyed listening into the first & excited for many more!

2 Likes

If yes they will be great :+1:

Been anticipating Liberty 3 Pros for a while now :blush:

2 Likes

@Shenoy would it not be Liberty 3 first before it becomes pro. :wink:

2 Likes

@Duane_Lester i am looking forward to ANC and Transparency, which will only be on the Top product, which will be Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro - Crown Jewel for Soundcore

3 Likes

*I could see this being on the liberty air 3 as well

1 Like