The Life Of An Opera Singer | #SoundcoreSundays

Ever wondered what it would be like to sing in front of the British Royal family? Or perhaps THE best Disney song to sing in the shower? :rofl:

Well in this weeks #SoundcoreSunday I had a chance to speak to Lauren Joyanne Morris about her journey as an Opera singer and what it takes to make it in the world of classical music.

It was a great insight into the training involved and the various music colleges required, so sit back, relax and enjoy this weeks episode!

If you don’t have a streaming subscription Listen Here

Or
Spotify
Apple

Support Lauren Here:
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube

5 Likes

Sweet… will give it a listen here soon

2 Likes

I got no spotify.
There is not so much to be found at YT
But this is a nice one!

1 Like

Will be a good listen in on Sunday !!

1 Like

You don’t need it, scroll down a little and play.

1 Like

Going to catch this a bit later, nice to see variety of the podcasts

1 Like

I’ll check it out :microphone:

1 Like

Ooo interesting will have to give it a look

1 Like

Won’t lie, every time I see Opera I think of Fifth Element :rofl:. It’s only 23 years old lol. I’ll take a listen to the pod cast tomorrow when it’s quieter around the house :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started listening to the podcast and a little later my laptop overheated out of nowhere so it shut down :man_facepalming:. About to hear again but it was fun listening to the first 10 or minutes so should be another nice one for sure

1 Like

A nice listen…The fifth element was awesome

2 Likes

Another great episode this week :+1:

1 Like

I’m sure it is fulfilling, it usually is to be at the top of your field.

The effort to get and stay there is probably intense. And the travel and hours aren’t great. There are a lot of tradeoffs to being a professional entertainer.

1 Like

Great podcast :+1:

2 Likes

Great episode, setting the bar high for the thanksgiving episode… I’m anxiously nervous… what about you @The_Professor…

2 Likes

I think the date stated Nov 8 on the stream but if I remember right was she not able to do it at the time back then and they had to reschedule or something.