The Queen guitarist Brian May plotting new solo album

Brian May: " I do think about it. And strangely enough, I think it probably would be instrumental this time. Because I have enough ideas."

3 Likes

This is interesting, I thought that he was still touring as queen w/ Adam Lambert. Guess he can do both?

1 Like

I will listen this

1 Like

I haven’t really heard much from Queen and Brian May in a few years. I’m not a big Queen fan but some new music from him should be interesting.

2 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of Queen either. I believe that nothing can even partially replace F. Mercury’s talent. He was unique. The life energy seemed to keep exploding in him.

But I wonder what Brian will play for us…

3 Likes

About the same…as long as it is good. I am happy.

Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely check it out! :+1:

2 Likes

That’s about the only stuff I liked from them was Mercury’s talent

1 Like

@element321 He was eccentric, besides listening to his voice, it was nice to watch him move on the stage. There was a lot of energy and strength in it. Maybe it’s a poor comparison, but he was like Michael Jackson. Their concerts were a real show. They died of a similar age.

1 Like

I started listening them in the 80s (to young to remember much, only what my parents were playing on the radio and their albums at the time) and in the mid to late 90s when a friend of mine reminded me of them.

1 Like

I met Queen when I heard their big hit on the radio:

I was 13 then. Now I like to listen to “Bohemian Rhapsody” the most, but only the first part with a Freddie piano.
1 Like

I always enjoyed, how they could seemingly and effortlessly capture the essence of different styles of music…

Rather a bluesgrassy / southern flavour to this one.

1 Like

I will listen it. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

For me it is a very moving recording without music:

1 Like