The Soundcore Christmas Countdown is Coming

Oh damn, I didn’t even think about him. Good call on that one sir!

1 Like

My wife went to Chicago to see them. Then here in Detroit. I thankfully didn’t have to go, but when I come home some days that’s all I hear jamming around the house as loud as possible. Worst part is, I know all the songs now.

1 Like

About the same my wife went to Louisville and Nashville to see them. I did not have to go in but did go to Nashville on the one trip. At least I had things to do while she was there. Lol

1 Like

Yaaay… I have yet again managed to not know answers to any of these questions :joy:!!! Best of luck to all :hugs:

1 Like

Haha, I feel ya. I still laugh at how popular they are to this day and all they have to do is say “we are touring” or “Here is the new Backstreet Boys song” and people go crazy. Be it the 30+ crowd more than the younger generations, but to each their own.

1 Like

#6 clues are very true for a Canadian. But I could be wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

MKBHD
Foossy Carter
Unbox therapy
LTT
Mr. Mobile or uravgconsumer
Jim’s review room

I think one of these :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 is Jerry rig
6 is Lew Later/Unbox Therapy
2 is What’s Inside

2 Likes

I’m not big at all in modern music (last 5 years or so , give or take) so I have absolutely no clue at all who any of those are.

Let’s go back to the 70’s and 80’s and I would be all over that.

Best of luck…

1 Like

#2 I think is What’s Inside
#3 is JerryRigEverything
#6 is definitely Linus Tech Tips.

1 Like

awesome giveaway :ok_hand: Good Luck Everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’d like to see collabs with U2 and NF!

1 Like
  1. What’s inside ?
  2. Zacks doing this one too ?
  3. LTT or lew ?

I don’t know the others but I didn’t win the last one and hopefully I win this time. Cheers everybody!

all of you newbies and even seasoned members fail at reading, This is NOT the contest, the contest will be upcoming in the next week or so. @Hannah just asked who we think these people are and who else they should collaborate with.

1 Like

Yeah, this is just a guess game. Actual contest is coming soon

My question is what the odds will be on the winnings this time. 1 in 1000 again?

Considering giveaways normally bring in an extremely large audience I’d say 1/1000 are pretty good odds.

Especially the kinda gleam.io giveaways that allow you to rack in hundreds of entries each those ones are like 1/100,000 or even a million depending on who’s hosting it.

But at least with those you are also offered hundreds of entries. Assuming everyone gets the same ridiculous inflated numbers, it comes out as a wash.

Statistics wise, your chances go down dramatically the more entires everyone has.

If 1000 people enter, and each person has one entry, your odds are 1 in 1000.

If 1000 people enter, and every person has 1000 entries, your odds are still 1 in 1000.

Now if some of those people have 10 times as many entries as you do, then you are much less likely to win. But if you all have the same number, then your odds only depend on the number of people entered.