The Streaming Services You Can Watch for Free While You’re Stuck Inside

1 Like

Very nice!! We’ve been busy doing yard work and haven’t had much time to watch tv… but that will probably change!!

1 Like

I have Netflix, Hulu, and amazing prime, along with Disney+. I think I’m good :grin:

1 Like

I have Disney+, CBS all access and Sling… but with so much times on hand… open for more :joy:

I have NONE of these and I am still alive! :joy:

1 Like

Disney+ , CBS and Youtube are the best for now, plus Sling for World news, keeping us parents and kids occupied.

Added with Nebula Capsule and SoundCore Rave Mini, we are spending some time watching these movies together :slight_smile: and board games

I am a bit behind on my network & cloud certifications… so also have started preparing … have a LOT of time on hands… cannot believe, just couple of weeks ago I didn’t have anytime for these… :grin:

From tomorrow, we have a schedule for us and kids – kids do the school stuff and we - remote work for our company

1 Like

Some need, others not!
Imagine if all would need the same.
What a terrible situation would it be.

But I know what we need all:
Good health

1 Like

You can always watch YouTube for free :grin:.

2 Likes

I do!
Mostly old filmes!

2 Likes

I believe you can watch the Scarlett Pimpernel on YouTube, which is an excellent film.

1 Like

You like this kind of films?
Do you know “Barry Lyndon” (Stanley Kubrick)
Its a MUST ( camera and music)

2 Likes

I like Amazon prime will enough, not sure I would call it amazing though…

There is more TV out there than a person can ever watch, and that doesn’t count the Youtube rabbit trails you can head down (literally if you like). I don’t think we will suffer for the lack.

But we aren’t stuck inside - with the weather nice, kids have been outside a lot, and we walk daily. One of the joys of NOT living in a densely populated city center, in the suburbs it is easy to walk and maintain social distance at the same time.

1 Like

Haha, it’s a typo. I meant “amazon prime” lol.

I’m still working, so my schedule hasn’t really changed.

2 Likes

Thats an acceptable typo error you can make…

thanks for sharing @Shenoy

1 Like