The Who - Quadrophenia (Full Album) 1973

This is an excellent Double Album. Everyone should listen to it at least once IMHO. I think it’s the Who’s Best! :clap:

Track List

4 Likes

Excellent album indeed, and the movie is a classic too! If you haven’t seen it, hunt it down and watch it. Here is the HD trailer.

1 Like

Thanks for that.

It could be argued that Who’s Next is there best album. I’ll just say they are both great!

1 Like

Nice one thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice. Thanks gor sharing

2 Likes

Great Album! My most memorable Who album was Who Are You though, partly because Keith Moon died shortly after it’s release and he’s on the cover sitting in a chair with the words “Not to be Taken Away “ stenciled on it. And because I had just gotten my 1st apartment, a studio apartment for $98 a month with all utilities included.:money_mouth_face:
Who Are You . Do y’all remember Quadraphonic Stereo Systems? Post just made think.

1 Like

I like that one as well. I have about 11 of their albums. Here’s a few:

1 Like

Cool, I miss my vinyl, had well over 500 albums, not much compared to some collections I’ve seen, a pain to move around but loved them just the same.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I remember Quadraphonic Stereo Systems for sure @dropdead61 . I’m from Detroit, MI. Back in the day we had a FM (Rock) radio station WWWW (W4) that broadcast in Quad. They have since changed format to Country. :frowning_face:

1 Like