This Soundcore Liberty 4 Review is Different

Hey everyone, today I have finally released the Liberty 4 Review after much time spent using them. However, this review is a departure from my overall formula that I usually do for all my reviews. I’ve decided to remove the flashy effects, b-roll footage and background music and Instead opted to sit down and just talk about them. This video could go one of two ways, you like it or hate it, but I wanted to try something new and be as upfront as possible. it’s just me and the Liberty 4 and what I like and didn’t like! I hope you all enjoy the video and if you want me to do more reviews like this style let me know if not I’ll go back to the more traditional route. Enjoy everyone and happy holidays!!

3 Likes

This is why I love your reviews Technoid you have a very unique style and presentation I haven’t seen on may reviewers. Seeing you mix up the video with this new style is very different and I commend you for trying new things. You absolutely are my favorite reviewer and I will always look forward to whatever you review in the future. Cheers from Guyana!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words and my family is from Guyana :guyana: glad to see that!! I’m glad you enjoyed and have a great day