Top 10 Rock and Roll Drummers of All Time

My favorite drummers are on this list. :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve heard most of these bands and agree. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Appreciate the share…

2 Likes

Yes there are few on the list, but Ringo should not be there.
He is/was never a “star drummer”.

3 Likes

I’m surprised a valued community member didn’t secure a spot on that list… anybody guess who that might be?? 🤷

Would have figured a couple more recent ones too, but as the drum kit gets to be more tech, the new guys don’t necessarily sound as good… well maybe Travis barker… and the drummer from def leopard with the one arm (forget his name)?

2 Likes

Thanks to @Steve976, I have already met some of the drummers on this list :+1:t2:.
@TheSnarkyOne: Do you mean @Chiquinho ?
I guess he should be on this list instead of Ringo Star :smiley:.

3 Likes

Haha!
I am as untalented as Ringo is.
That’s true! :rofl:
But I am better in triangle!

index

2 Likes

@Chiquinho :thinking: Were it not for the fact that you became a computer scientist and teacher (I think that is your job), maybe you would play drums in The Beatles
:joy: :joy:.

3 Likes

The Beatles were great.
But we, a pupil’s band were great too, but we got not detected by the music industry and the promoters of those days!
But this was good, I could finish the high school and move to the university.
Was much better and successful indeed!

4 Likes

Yes I figured he’d be on the list. Who knows, maybe he’ll share some of the lost rare recordings of his tenure as drummer :thinking:

2 Likes

And do you still own the drum kit you played on when you were young ? Maybe you still play it somewhere in the basement?

3 Likes

I still have a whole “battery” left in the basement.
Perfect wrapped.
And the basement is absolutely dry!

I didn’t dare to install when kids were young.
Now I could, but I am to lazy.
May be in summer.
At the moment its too cold there.

3 Likes

@Chiquinho That’s what I thought. So in the summer we will see some photos of your drum kit :joy:?
I wonder what your wife and your neighbors would say if you started playing the drums again :wink: …
I am also sentimental. I store many things from my youth.

3 Likes

drummer

4 Likes

Thanks for the photo :joy: :star_struck:.

1 Like

Nice reading. Thanks

1 Like