Trade Ins as an option

Having throughly enjoyed my Soundcore Life Q20s, I’m excited for the Life Q30s. However I think providing an option for trade ins or even recycling older models would help reduce the e-waste that is slowly but surely destroying our planet. I acknowledge it’s probably hard for Anker to do without a widespread store presence.

Trade-Ins with a solid refurbished marketplace is the way other tech companies are heading anyways (https://www.morganstanley.com/ideas/consumer-electronics-sustainability).

1 Like

That is an interesting suggestion. I checked on Amazon and it doesn’t look like they have trade in options for Soundcore or Anker items. I did do a search on headphones and earbuds which gathered a bunch of results. So there is a possibly of it being done.

We were talking about private trading via the forum some time ago…
But we decided, that there would show up too many problems,
if there are public offers and requests.
That’s not ebäää (sic) here.

Trade-in is not really worth it… Unless the device is latest Apple or Samsung… Headsets and Speakers will be valued at very low price based on brands and years of usage.

Life Q20 is sold at $59.99 ($49.99 after discounts most of the time)… So what is the Trade-in value expected? Based on my experience values, it will be $10 or $15 for a perfectly working… at that price, is it really worth it, considering the shipping, packaging to return ?

Instead of trade-in, selling these used items on eBay, sell.com or similar sites would be a better approach, get more $$ than trade-ins.

e-Waste option is provided at lot of cities and counties, as well provided by Bestbuy and some other stores… this is good option to protect the environment!

this is my thought…

I was thinking that this was already being done by anker, perhaps Eufy? Something akin to a trade in amount on new vacuum or camera setup.

Maybe mistaken…

No, I haven’t seen a trade-in option on any Anker products, not sure if it’s worth it.

Hmm interesting usually I either give away an old pair of headphones when I get new ones or I keep them if they are really good and bounce between a couple pairs

If you keep doing this you will get a real collection soon.
Donate them to your friends.
Doing so makes soundcore more popular.! :smiley: