True Wireless Sound or TWS with Soundcore Boost (updated version)

After **** MUCH **** pressing of buttons this has worked !!!

I was about to throw one of them out the window but they are now pumping out David Bowie’s Starman in true wireless stereo !!!

I am very impressed. I specifically wanted a stereo pairing option which is lacking on my Bose Mini Sound dock that incidentally cost over 3 X what these two speakers did (its good and to be fair probably has the edge in terms of sound quality) but its only ever gonna be MONO !

I’ve now put my fave stereo checking track on : Tiger Tiger by Duran Duran.

For any doubters out there I can assure you it is TWS !!! I’m amazed with these speakers !!!

Glowing review to be posted to Amazon !!!

…pressing of buttons, WHAT has worked, Gareth?

I have had a pair of “Upgraded, Anker Soundcore Boost Bluetooth Speaker” (from Amazon) since early Jun2021 and try as I may I have been unable to get them to pair via TWS and deliver the stereo capability they profess. Please can someone on this thread articulate how they achieved success?

I have approached Anker and Soundcore support for assistance but none has been forthcoming yet.

Thank you & Stay Safe!

THIS FINALLY WORKED! I think the key is not to hold the TWS buttons down, just press and release.

2 Likes

This worked for me. Jus make sure both are disconnected from BT, once both are flashing white they will connect the Maeve with sound, that point turn on BT back again. Done