[Upcoming Release] Mini 3

Yea you can buy 2 speaker for almost the same price as a flare 2. Or someone who doesn’t really need the lights on the speaker. A lot cheaper way to get to 100 speakers.

3 Likes

With this having partycast, would it be too much to ask, neigh suggest, to add a small led ring on the bottom?

Special edition perhaps?

Allow to connect to the rave series, flare series and allow for a spectacular light show if you had all three?

Just saying @Insider @Loz

1 Like

There’s already way too many products and variations, the new ones promoted here as well as everything Anker ever made all still for sale.

I’d suggest just keep mini as is and those who need flashing lights buy the product with that.

2 Likes

A separate product, maybe - but that should be the Flare 2 mini, similar to the flare mini that is out right now.

I am excited about more products with PartyCast. Over time, being able to group all of my / my family’s speakers together to do music all over the house will be cool.

There are really so (too) many speaker models around.
I think all who want a special feature can be satisfied with those which are now available at the moment.

2 Likes

True, an addition of partycast to future models would be paramount. Pretty flashing lights, not so much :wink:

2 Likes

It seems like a motion q /icon hybrid

2 Likes

Congrats on your win, you’ll have to let the core know how you like it.

2 Likes

Thank you it should come Wednesday so expect a review reorder the end of the week :wink:

1 Like

Don’t look now, but the mini 3 is on giveaway… bet it will be popular one…

2 Likes

Where?

I only see Liberty Air 2, Motion+ , Flare 2, Powercore II, Liberty 2 Pro

So I see

https://community.soundcore.com/referral/giveaway

2 Likes

Giveaway section of referral

3 Likes

Looks like a hot item.

1 Like

Shhhh, I wasn’t reminding anyone. Leave it for me…

2 Likes

Lol sorry… too bad it doesn’t show entries like over on anker… be curious to see how many tickets this claims this week.

1 Like

I have the Mini, it didn’t get used much as it is too much bass, not clear for voice, top-firing sound so not clear sounding. I gave it away.

I have the Mini 2, it had waterproofing added, but it didn’t get used much as its too much bass, not clear for voice, top-firing sound so not clear sounding. It is in a drawer not used for over a year now.

Mini 3…?

If place these round speakers on their side so its pointed at you, they roll away.

Best ever speaker made was the Nano, not round so you can place on side at you, not too much bass, the voice quality is excellent, could be louder but then a Nano with TWS and waterproofing would be the item they should make.

I am using the Icon Mini. It doesn’t roll away I can point it where I am.

Hey the review is out now for the motion q :wink:

1 Like

No luck for the giveaway for it but I am hoping for the life U2. I put in 15 tickets for the last one and for the life U2. I also really need some wireless earbuds.

1 Like

If I remember correctly on one core update, @loz state that usually there are about 14 to 20 people that may do a giveaway.

So depending on what you want you know the potential odds. I would think if it a new and popular set, you may have more like the 20 people competing and they are probably putting in 15 tickets.

If it is a less popular set, you will probably have less people and I would think they would not be using all 15 tickets.

When they had the spirit pro, I won those with just 3 ticket that I decided to do to try to win my brother a pair.

So basically what I am saying is plan accordingly and I hope this maybe helped in your giveaway planning and knowing your odds are probably less the newer the earbud that are out there but good luck in your bid for the life u2. I think they look good but I am still sporting my Life NC which I love… :wink:

1 Like

I am really hoping to win the life P2 if they ever come back on the giveaway page. I have had my eye on them for a while and can’t convince my parents to let me buy them. I have beats headphones and they said that is enough and I don’t need wireless earbuds. I mostly want them for the convenience. Taking the Beats solo 3s is a lot already, plus if I want to keep them safe I have to take the case. With the Life P2 I can slip it all just in my pocket. It is also nice sometimes to not have your whole ear squished when you want to listen to something.

1 Like