(USA) Soundcore Life Q30 $59.99 in Black

The Soundcore Life Q30 is $59.99 (Black only) at Amazon with the $20 Coupon.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HMWZBXC/ref=emc_b_5_i

It’s also on sale (Black only) for the same price ($59.99) at Soundcore’s website until June 6th.

3 Likes

I decided to order them. I was holding out for a deal on he Q35, but alas, it never came (USA). I figured since my phone doesn’t support LDAC, I’d give these a try. From everything I’ve read, it seems like the Q30 are a great bang for the buck (especially with $20 off). In the end, I figured for $59.99 “They Made Me An Offer I couldn’t Refuse” (The Godfather). :grinning:

2 Likes

Great find steve!!! The q30 are awesome!!! Hope ya enjoy em I know I sure do!! Lastly if I remember right this matches the previous order price when I got them which is an absolute steal!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Pantera43 for the kind words and for letting me know you like them, I appreciate it. That’s the lowest I’ve ever personally seen them (I’m not saying they weren’t ever that low, just that I wasn’t aware of it). When I saw that price I thought to myself, this is less than half of the price of the Q35’s, jump on it. On top of that I don’t have LDAC and I’m probably too thrifty (what a nice word for cheap :laughing:) to pay for a Hi-Res music service. I have the CD’s so I can listen to them uncompressed with the cord if the mood strikes. I was already looking forward to trying them out, now even more so. :+1:

2 Likes

Really nice deal for sure. Interesting that the Q30 get discounted in the US while other countries are seeing the Q35 on sale already

2 Likes

Agreed. It doesn’t make a lot of sense to me since it only makes the price difference even greater. Oh well, I’m not complaining since I took advantage of it.

2 Likes

might be trying to get rid of extra stock but not really sure. I was suprised there were no big memorial day sales found soundcore either. Guess they might be waiting for prime day for some nice deals

2 Likes

You might be right about Prime Day (but that doesn’t explain other stores). I was both surprised and a little disappointed. Then today this sale popped up, so I jumped on it. I don’t think I’ll find a better deal on these.

3 Likes

A sweet little deal for the price. PS I hate this 504 issue right now as well.

2 Likes

Fantastic price :clap: - I have not seen a lower price for these headphones either.
I’m glad you managed to buy them! :+1:t2:

1 Like

I just noticed the Black is also on sale at Soundcore’s site (USA) for $59.99 until June 6th (the other colors are regular price though).

1 Like

Thanks buddy. I think it’s sort of strange that I couldn’t find a deal on the Q35 ($129.99) but the Q30 are on sale for $20 off ($59.99). It just exaggerates the already big price difference. I think it’s hard to justify paying more than twice the price for the Q35’s over the Q30’s (just my opinion). In the end, I think that since I don’t have LDAC the Q30’s will be a better fit for me anyway. I’m really looking forward to trying them out. I just couldn’t pass on them at that price.

2 Likes

Nice discount

1 Like

Thanks. Just ordered mine. Was waiting for a deal on the Q30s since my phone doesn’t support LDAC anyways. Q35s are not for me.

3 Likes

I was just on Amazon and it seems like they took away the $20 coupon for the other colors. However it’s still active for the Black Q30’s. I’m going to edit the Title and my first post to reflect this,

1 Like

Nice to see a crazy deal for those in the lower half of NA too… slight deal here in the north

2 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne According to USPS tracking, mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I’ll let everyone know what I think. I’m hoping for the best!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what you think about these :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Steve976
:thinking: I wonder which one you like more: your Liberty Air 2 Pro or the Q30 :slightly_smiling_face:
And which you think have better sound.

1 Like