Wakey don't connect with the soundcore app

hello, I have recently received wakey, and after connecting it without problems to the bluetooth of my galaxy note 9 I tried to connect it to the soundcore app but it does not work, I have tried several times to delete and install the app, turn off and on again both wakey that my smartphone, but it doesn’t work
Thank you,
Simone

Hmm I know might be obvious but have you tried un plugging and repligging in the wakey after a couple of second. Also maybe turn on and off Bluetooth again.

I’m trying everything, but it doesn’t connect

If so, you should contact the support.

I have just got my Wakey and have the same issue, it connects for a few seconds then disconnects so the time keeps resetting to 12.00am - a clock radio without a working click is kind of pointless. Did support ever get back to you?

@Holly93 have you tried anything like disconnecting or restarting to fix it yet?

Yes, have removed device on Bluetooth and re-added, disconnected, re-connected, deleted the app and re-installed. Nothing seems to make a difference.

Hmmm I have the wakey and do not have this issue so I would definitely reach out to soundcore support you can email them at service@soundcore.com they will probably not answer you till the work week begins on Monday. If I think of any other ideas to possibly help I will be sure to let you know as soon as possible. Sorry to hear that it isn’t working I hope it can be resolved soon.

I have mailed them, thanks so much for trying

1 Like

Same issue here on the note 9. Did anyone find a solution?

Hey,there. Sorry to hear about your issue. Normally, you can try the following steps to see if it helps:

1). Please uninstall the Soundcore App and reinstall the Soundcore App.
2). Holding the Bluetooth and Volume+ buttons at the same for 3-5S to reset(it will show a version number on the display screen and restart the Wakey).
3). Check this speaker with a different phone.

If your issue is unfixed, please reach out to Soundcore customer via service@soundcore.com.