Watch the #AudioEscape with Antwan!

WATCH LIVE HERE

Have you gotten a chance to try the #AudioEscape yet? If you’re looking for more clues, or are just curious to see if someone else can beat your escape time, tune into our livestream tonight (December 16th) at 5PM PST / 8PM EST, and see Antwan Richardson from Just Doin’ Life on YouTube attempt the #AudioEscape.

After we slightly traumatized him this Halloween, we had to assure him that there are no clowns in this escape room (for any other coulrophobics out there, don’t worry, there really aren’t any).

As we play, Antwan is also going to tell us about his favorite Soundcore products from this year, and share some hopes for 2021.

We’ll also be talking about what we think makes the perfect #AudioEscape, and interacting with our amazing Collective members.

Join us here to cheer on Antwan and participate in the live show.

Hope to see you there!

• Aaron
5 Likes

Good Luck Antwan

1 Like

Can’t wait to watch it

1 Like

Bad timing for me lol. I’ll be at a Christmas party then! But good luck to Antwan!

1 Like

LOL You can still go to it. Once you get to the party tell them you need to go to the restroom and tada instant video watch.

3 Likes

You are a genius, Duane. I won’t be trying that, but that is a great idea if I do say so myself :rofl:

1 Like

The only bad part of Antwan doing it maybe now vs earlier is that the potential percentage that it may show will not be as good. So as more people doing it more likely the percentage may be. If I was first one, It may have said you are top 1 percent. Well after a few thousand and if I went in and scored the same time and etc then my time may show I am now in the top 50. :wink:

1 Like

Sadly I won’t be able to make it I have a microcontroller final during that time

Yay Antwan! I’ll watch it

1 Like

Hopefully will be there on time but may be a few min off.

1 Like

It’s funny watching someone else go through the #AudioEscape after doing it already. You just want to jump out and tell them where to go haha.

2 Likes

That was fun, good thing jigsaw didn’t make an appearance…

1 Like

He was very funny, good livestream.

2 Likes

Enjoy the knowledge of when the reveal for the box is

3 Likes

that was a very fun livestream :smiley:

2 Likes

so sad i missed it cause of an exam but it looked to be great fun also @sean.L I love your dog like truly the highlight of the live stream for me

2 Likes

Wasn’t able to watch it live. Hopefully it is recorded so I can check it out later in the night

1 Like

Got my time, it said top 20%, but no idea what that time actually was - it doesn’t show up. But interesting escape room, and look forward to this event.

1 Like

Great livestream