We Want to Hear From You!

Hey everyone,

We’ve got a special mission for you today! Recently, we’ve been working on some new slogans for Soundcore, and we’d like to hear what you think of our shortlist!

First, let me tell you a little about Soundcore:

Soundcore is focused on creating audio technology and continuously evolving new and exciting listening experiences for you. Your feedback directly influences our products and allows us to offer devices that help you make positive changes—no matter if you’re listening to music or podcasts, are making calls, or just want to block out your surroundings.

Based on the information above, which of the following slogans is your favorite? Vote now:

• Sounds Good, Feels Good
  • Be the Sound for Change
  • Truly Listening, Truly Living
  • The Future is Sound

0 voters

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us valuable feedback! If you’ve got any other comments, make sure to leave them below :point_down:

4 Likes

I initially thought that Sounds Good, Feels Good would be suitable, but then thought about the strap line being used alongside the Soundcore logo and thought that it may be one too many “Sound” words. But then I thought that it wasn’t all encompassing enough for the brand and decided to choose “Truly Listening, Truly Living”, as that might be better to get across the lifestyle aspect of the Soundcore brand, rather than just the sound and comfort.

1 Like

Don’t like any of them.

Suggest: “Listen to the Future”

• Listen to the Future
  • Sounds good, looks good
  • Be the Sound for Change
  • Truly Listening, Truly Living
  • The Future is Sound

0 voters

Pity you came here with your own ideas rather than a community where you let members come up with ideas, vote for them and winner gets some prize. Oh well, you can always change your mind. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I would suggest
“Looks good, sounds better”

2 Likes

Why dont you ask the community for some slogans.
Much more interesting and more fun.

1 Like

I tried editing my poll to insert your suggestion but it won’t let me.

1 Like

You are right @Chiquinho . There might be some pretty good ideas.

2 Likes

@Hannah, the only slogan which would fit from my point of view is “Truly Listening, Truly Living” .
Nevertheless I think that the message is not really fitting well and is too long. As well as the focus on sound would be best (as suggested in the other slogans).

Why not go for some slogan focussing on the sound itself because the main focus of Soundcore devices is delivering very good hearing experience with best in class sound.

This is why my proposal would be:

Soundcore - pure sound

3 Likes

Kind of nice pretty excited to see what’s to come of this some good ideas in the comments as well. I guess you could say Soundcore is the wave of the future :joy:( like a sound wave). So many play on words, they listened so we could listen. Starting to hear the word sound too many times. Buy Soundcore your ears deserve better.
Soundcore - audio that excites

2 Likes

No “private suggestions” allowed! …hmmmm?

My choice is The Future is Sound

I’m reminded of what they said here. Apparently we’re over 300,000 strong opinions.

We were often asked to say our opinion.
We did, there was no reaction.
All remained the same,
So what are those “competitions” for?
But I dont mind I am listening to the
“Blue Danube” :rofl:

Thats music!
Stanley liked it!

1 Like