As we now have a new dedicated community revolving solely around audio I thought it might be good to share what our preferred source for audio is, are you an old school vinyl collector, fine with Apple Music downloads, a Hi-Res purist or just a bargain bucket CD buyer?
Perhaps if Soundcore know our buying habits, some new products aimed towards them might surface
- Vinyl - Yeah I’m old school but love it!
- CD’s - I like digital but something I can put on a shelf
- Download (320kbps or less) - Don’t have canine hearing so I’m fine saving space
- Streaming - Who needs to own when I can play / borrow for the day
- Hi-Res (24/96/192) - I want to hear it like I’m in the studio