What is the musical hit of your whole life; your absolute number 1?

After a long reflection, I choose:
Dire Straits " Brothers In Arms"

1 Like

Without a doubt, Hotel California by The Eagles. The MTV 1994 live version (from Hell Freezes Over is, well wow)

3 Likes

Brothers in Arms is outstanding song

2 Likes

Oooo I don’t know I have songs I like because I just enjoy them and others that are connected to me memories that I love hmmm

1 Like

I second that @VertigoXX

1 Like

And I thought that in this community only I would choose "Brothers ln Arms":slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Probably Dakiti by bad bunny, I like all his songs but for some reason mostly everyone likes Dakiti, they even play it on “English” radio stations not just the spanish ones. For that reason of being able to jam with not only spanish speakers but with all people I like that song

1 Like

I would say probably Friends Don’t Lie by Haterade. I’ve listened to techno music for a long time now and this is one of my favorites.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCyjo2_OpE

1 Like

I have never heard yours before, it is a pretty good song.

No possible way I could choose across all genres - too many options that compete, and there isn’t room to rise cleanly above the rest.

You will probably be surprised😲:
Although it is so popular, this is the first time in my life I have listened to this record😃.

I also like techno (only more “light?” for example: Armin van Buuren), it’s unknown record, but it’s great.

Did you like it? I don’t understand why it blew up, its on all the hit songs playlists

1 Like

Same @sodojka, my favorite song by him is ping pong. What’s your’s?

1 Like

You’re embarrassing us☺️.
In 20 years, maybe we will grow up to such music😃.

I’ve been listening to this all the time and very loudly (@Chiquinho that I will probably never understand and I will get it with a stick😁):
And also “Trilogy” vs Shapov (Extended Album Mix
Ping Pong👍🏻
1 Like

Nice. Classics from @Chiquinho Is always great

1 Like

Little Franz (Schubert) was only about 1,56m.
But he was one of the greatest at all! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes indeed I never will listen to.:laughing:
But everyone got his taste and this is good!

1 Like

Love Suite by Thomas Bergersen. It hasnt been posted on youtube yet, but it is easily the greatest song I have ever heard.
It can be found for free on spotify, or purchased anywhere that you usually purchase music.

1 Like