What’s Your Earliest Gig Memory?

I am going to merge this into this thread as it has been done recently.

But I was in a bad location for concerts. I was about 60 or so from a decent city and we just did not go until I got older.

You were probably 13 at the time :slightly_smiling_face:. Nice achievement - your parents let you? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My mom took us. She liked Rock & Roll too. My mom was the Cool Mom.

My Dad worked in a recording studio. He use to bring me there with him. I remember being there when I was 8 years old on up. I grew up around music. :grinning:

1 Like

Thought we had a necro post on this thread, makes more sense that you merged it.

Unsure of the post to which you may be talking of

@Steve976 Now everything is understandable. Rock flows in your veins instead of blood :smiley:.

1 Like

This thread was a year old or more - I saw it at the top and assumed someone had found and added onto it. Necro post (posting on a dead thread).

But it looks like they actually made a new thread and then you manually merged it.

1 Like

I understood, I was 50/50 on whether to leave it or not. You also have others whom would have stated that it should have been merged. I tend to side on the leaving it but for some reason I remembered that thread like it was not a year old and at that point to merge it. I do tend to see some thread like this ok potentially as we may have new users coming to the site and can have other conversations on it with new users.