What to buy if you want to start producing music at home

This is an old article but came across this today and don’t think anyone shared it here. Was quite surprised when I read all of it. Guess if you have the passion and some money to spend, you can certainly start slow and gain traction as time goes on. Hope you all enjoy it!

I had a friend who was really into creating music and stuff at home and half of the things he had in his room truly confused me but to him they were all necessary so I guess if it is what your passionate about then I’m all for it ya know

1 Like

Lol yea I don’t know much about music creation either. Have seen friend of a friend just do some things on his laptop to create music. I was just confused and didn’t know what I was even confused about :joy:

I’ve seen s music creation on laptops before but like the guy I knew had like a whole room dedicated to it it was insane

1 Like

You mean like those big equipment and stuff?

1 Like

He had equipment a whole lot of of like keyboards and things that looked like keyboards. He also had sections of his room for like recording different audio sounds he wanted to play around with and it was just a whole lot in one room

1 Like

I don’t play music. Unless you count the play button on my music app… But it is cool that it is becoming easier for people to do this without professional studios.

2 Likes

I think hitting the play button automatically makes you an expert