What video and music editing app?

What video and music editing app do you guys/gals use on your phone? I want to start editing things while on the go and not be tied to my laptop. So far I have tried Clipvue, but its limited to what it can do for free and I don’t want ti pay for something if I cannot figure out how to use jf.

I’m OK with buying something as long as I can try it out for free first, and this must be for Android

1 Like

I have not done too much editing on my device too much but for video, I have tried a couple of the go pro apps that I use with the go pro. They seem pretty good I think Apple has about 3 and I think android has two.

1 Like

:scream::sob:I can’t imagine video editing on a mobile device. I just don’t know of one with enough power to really do it. Plus the small screen and touch sensitivity. That would kill me.

1 Like

:grimacing: Finding a good video editing app on iOS is hard enough, let alone Android… Heck, I can’t even imagine trying to edit on a phone! Good luck buddy

2 Likes

The days of having good video and audio editing on mobile devices is not quite here, unfortunately there isn’t much out there.

1 Like

Yea its harder than I expected to find a good one. I guess I’ll keep trying to use clipvue and go from there

I still move everything to a computer. On phone isn’t enough space for me.

I don’t have one for the phone but I am curious as to what you use at home

I use Final Cut for video editing on my computer. Not so sure about a good mobile option.

1 Like

Just using clips, iMovie and GarageBand on the iPad…

Seems decent for freebies… and I’m not planning to be the next vid star… well… no… :thinking:

My wife just got final cut, I will be using that on my computer soon

1 Like

You could use audacity (free, all platforms)
Its fantastic and is really professional. (music)

For video there are some for LINUX, but I havent used,

Ooh I forgot about audacity, good look @Chiquinho

I remember this is really q professional program for sound engineering.

Good info to know, thanks for sharing !

Check out LumaFusion for iOS!

Tbh, the problem about recording through a phone and editing it requires more than one device when it comes to making a professional film or recording. Zoom recorders are really great for recordings while the latest smartphones we have today have professional grease cameras that are getting closer and closer to DSLR camera quality. If you’re using Apple, IMovie would be useful to tape two things at once, the recording and the clip, for android, Adobe Premiere Rush would be the similar approach as IMovie is to Apple.