What was your 1st product?

What was your first Soundcore product? Why did you buy it? Do you still use it?

2 Likes

My first was the liberty air 2 and the quality blew me away! An excellent pair of wireless earbuds.

SoundCore Nano was my first product… after which SoundCore got changed to Soundcore :wink:

1 Like

My first one was Soundbuds Slim that I bought as a birthday gift for myself back in 2018. Slim was my first pair of bluetooth earbuds and bought it after reading the reviews (which were great for the price). Used until about March this year when they had problem

1 Like

Zolo Liberty (before soundcore brand came into existence) was my first product as beta test unit.

3 Likes

Beta testing for a while then. Nice!

Soundcore Spirit X was my first product, great quality, still use it everyday.

First was the Life Q20, because I wanted some noise cancelling headphones for the plane. They are still in use and work great.

I have a SoundCore Pro+ bluetooth speaker and I love it. I have Spotify app on my phone and I use it quite frequently. Videos are through YouTube. My Pro+ is actually the 2nd speaker that I have owned and the one that I had before was also a Pro+ that went kaput. It was still under warranty and I was able to get the 2nd one without having any problems. Love Anker and SoundCore! Nothing else compares. Can’t wait to get a pair of bluetooth earbuds next. Jennifer K.

I bought the soundcore liberty 2, regular version, these were my first, I still use them and they’re really incredible still considering i got first gen. I also bought life dot 2, and liberty 3 pro, because for some reason my left liberty 2 earbud stopped working properly for some time, so i ordered the 3 pro, then they started working again. Even though i have the 3’s i keep the 2’s on me due to the somewhat low battery life trade off for the quality of the anc and transparency modes and audio, so either way Ilove Anker/Soundcore’s products, from audio to chargers, they’re top notch and I recommend them to anyone.

i bought two together my mini and my boom and yes I still use them both I was looking for something to use outside and also in my bedroom they suit my needs and work great They made me a soundcore fan since

My 2 Motion Booms were my introduction to Soundcore. What an introduction they were. :clap:

This one. :grin:

Handed it over to a friend and its still working!

Just jumped on the soundcore wagon with the Liberty 3 Pro’s and I have been blown away by the sound quality! It’s given me a whole new appreciation of my music!

And the little night light idea in the case, for when you have fallen asleep with them in and (used to) fumble around getting them back into the case…genius!!