When I'll receive the soundcore loyalty bonus

Czy komuś z Polski udało się otrzymać kod? Ja wysłałem zgłoszenie otrzymałem potwierdzenie i nic.

2 Likes

Oh shit. I’ve already registered my Q30 and i thought this $30 discount code is the loyalty bonus and ordered liberty air 2 pro 30 minutes ago. Do you think i should cancel my order and wait for the loyalty bonus? Also, just to ensure i checked my order history and there is no cancellation option is there in soundcore website. I’m confused now :frowning:
Any suggestions please?

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken the q30 had a $30 off coupon anyways

2 Likes

I think the liberty 2 pros were the only ones with the $50 chit to apply to the new air 2 pros

No need to worry, and hope you enjoy the new buds.

Maybe even post up a review here based on your experience with then after a week or two of trying :slight_smile:

Oh and welcome to the community tooo :tada:

2 Likes

I think so too

2 Likes

może sprawdzić w folderze Spam e-mail? czy otrzymałeś wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem podczas rejestracji obecnych słuchawek? przepraszam za mój Polski … używając Google Translate.

1 Like

Found it for others.

4 Likes

Dziękuję bardzo za odpowiedź- bardzo dobrze Cię rozumiem. Sprawdziłem spam i całą pocztę i nic nie ma😔.Zarejestrowałem moje słuchawki i otrzymałem potwierdzenie e mail . A kodu ze zniżką nie dostałem.

2 Likes

Jeśli otrzymałeś wiadomość e-mail z potwierdzeniem, czy zawierała jakieś informacje kontaktowe? zobaczę, czy znajdę e-mail pomocy technicznej, aby spróbować. Czy potwierdzenie od Soundcore Europe? Nadal istnieje kod ogólny, którego można użyć w zależności od tego, skąd składasz zamówienie. jeśli znajdę dla ciebie kod, napiszę w prywatnej wiadomości.

Jakie słuchawki zarejestrowałeś? Może jest inny sposób na uzyskanie zniżki za pomocą jednego z ogólnych kodów trzydziestodolarowych

1 Like

wow, potrafię pisać po polsku!

2 Likes

Sadly I’m a little late in answering but the code should be in your email there are also codes on a bunch of you tubers reviews in the description sections as well

2 Likes

I can’t, but google translate is very useful :roll_eyes:

I’ve just received my loyalty code, I think it’s $40 off. If anyone who intends to buy wants it then PM me explaining why. I don’t know if transferable. I’ll check if a regular user as I don’t want someone to sell it.

1 Like

If I had mine would have bought them already. Still waiting…

Assuming it is only good on soundcore’s website, and not stackable with another coupon (like the ones you can redeem notes for), correct?

I like the look and description of these headphones, but I have seen a few issues with early adoption of new headphones not being ideal, so I will probably wait.

I got my $30 off code (same as the one posted already) but it does say the codes are not stackable

1 Like

So everyone gets 30% including the loyal, and it’s only a fraction of the loyal who get 10%-20% if they bought an expensive model recently?

So is the extra discount for the few just to neutralise the “I just bought X”?

Hit soundcore support and they provided me with Euro equivalent of loyalty bonus, and that was awesome.
Got the air 2 pro.

1 Like

That is awesome

Even I’ve additional $30 discount code for liberty air 2 pro. If anyone having issues in getting the discount and anyone with liking towards soundcore can reach out to me. Happy to share :slight_smile: