When is soundcore going to step into the high end audio game?

I know what you’re all thinking. Yes I know soundcore released the liberty 2 pro- which are high end hifi TWS earbuds.

But I mean more then that. Soundcore needs to put out a high end hifi speaker (or two) as well as standard wireless earbuds, and an over ear headset (with good ANC).

So far all the earbuds (excluding L2P), headsets and speakers they sell are low-mid or mid-high range speakers. They don’t have any full fledged high end speakers that can compete with brands like Bose or sennheiser.

The model zero speaker is definitely good, but it still doesn’t compare with some other high end name brand speakers.

I would definitely buy a good soundcore headset. With ANC like Sony. Yes. 10/10

Does anyone else agree with me?

1 Like

It’s one thing to buy a low end system that overperforms, which is where Soundcore shines. It’s another to buy a high end system with those high end performance and support expectations. Hard to move the reputation for one into the other, or at least it takes time.

Most definitely. But at the rate soundcore is moving it will take a few decades.

They need to just release a few higher end products to get there foot in the game. If they do well, it will help wonders.

You also have to remember that with the L2P they are competing against earbuds that cost $100 more…

Yes, but high end speakers are essentially monitor speakers.

That’s not something you go into then sell at $100 less lol.

The high end speaker game is a completely different beast that I assume Soundcore doesn’t want to fight.

I’m not looking for it to be cheaper. I’m just saying that they did happen to do that with the l2p

I agree with @jercox and @Rhyse_Simpson Soundcore makes a great affordable product. Why risk going into an expensive headphone market that sennheiser has in lock down. Also there are very affordable balanced In-ear-Monitors (IEM) that would be very hard to compete with. These cost $19 - $60 bucks… kinda hard to beat that. The Liberty 2 Pro has one balanced armature, these IEMs have up to 6 per ear.

Soundcore is doing everything right. They might take a risk but the cost would have to be within range of the consumer.

2 Likes