Who are Soundcore's biggest competitors? [Poll]

To be fair Volkswagen owns Lamborghini. Nissan is though if people decide to by a GTR instead a Lamborghini then it’s still the same thing

1 Like

im just giving examples lol :wink:

Ok I’ve convinced people to get the liberty air 2’s over AirPods just cause how they sound and feel when I let them test mine out.

1 Like

I would put taotronics in there as a big one as well. But not in every category.

Only problem with your argument is that the $30 (on sale) liberty neo have better sound quality then the AirPods pro :man_shrugging:

I’d consider TaoTronics to. I have a pair of Over the Ear and True Wireless and I think the over the Ears are more comfortable and have better sound (not by much) than my Life 2. But Soundcore has them beat on the True Wireless my liberty air sound better, better fit, better connection but lost in battery life.

2 Likes

My wife has a pair of their over the ear NC headsets as well. I have tried it once and they were not that bad. @element321

I have not gotten a pair of the over the ear from Soundcore to compare them, yet (although I have seen them at Walmart but they never have the power on the Soundcore section for me to really compare them).

If I remember right, TaoTronics also has sister companies of Ravpower ( which is like Anker’s Powerbanks) and VaVa (which is like Ankers dashcams) which is similar to parts of the Anker brand. I am unsure why they are selling humidifiers though. lol

LOL I think it is funny that they love their numbers on their headphones Soundliberty 53 or SoundLiberty 77.
I agree with you on the True Wireless and I enjoy Soundcore naming convention better (Neo, Vortex, and Life NC to name a few)

Yea its funny.

RavPower has some cool stuff. I still think Anker products are better but they do have some decent products and they have their die hard fans.

1 Like

Competition?
In earbuds, earphones speakers etc.
So widespread.
Difficult to give a true answer.

In general/all

I believe I saw recently that TCL (tv maker) is getting into the earbuds market.

1 Like