Why Are Eartips So Important?

I wish more people paid attention to this and how the ear tips not only create a better seal but also how it can help shape the curvature of the music you listen to. Often times people complain of lack of bass and the vocals are too prominent, but they never bother to try and adjust the eartips.

3 Likes

I like the idea @Fuu_bar may be that works on my L2P, they keep falling when I walk :rofl:
Thanks for the nice article @Hannah

Wait you mean those little accessories in the box aren’t nose plugs?!?!?!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

In retrospect it would have been smarter to use a rubber band rather than duct tape on my month long non-shaved beard and head…

3 Likes

Yes, you don’t like to have the waxing done with that duct tape :joy:
Hope the rubber band will not break on you :wink:

Hello @Loz

Before I joined the collective here on soundcore, I was earbud illiterate. I was no able to enjoy the sound from earbuds sounds. :wink:

I use to struggle to hear music but with @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS , @TechMan and @Chiquinho help, I have learned proper earbud insertion.

I hope my pic will help others learn how not to wear earbuds.

First pic show early day of listening. It was like I heard no sound.

Later, I tried two earbuds in one ear. It was an improvement but not satisfactory.

So follow the right path to TWS. Follow soundcore

:slight_smile: :wink:

9 Likes

Hahahaha this is too good

Please remind me to top up your Points and Notes on Monday. We used your image as a story on social media!

1 Like

Haha not going to lie, my wife bust out laughing with that one.

Your photos must be added to all soundcoure’S instruction manuals!
(crossed out!)
Fantastic Duane! :rofl:

1 Like

You are right the liberty air 2s work the stem really holds them in the ear.

5 Likes

I hate using this method cause, I tend to lose use of my misc. :wink:

If you turn em up load enough then you’re a living breathing ghetto blaster :laughing:.

1 Like

In case you missed it lol

4 Likes

I had not. I had a honey do list from my wife, then a son do list to go swim and now I am doing another son to do list to play with playing Jack box party pack ps4 games now

I believe it, it never seems to end does it lol

2 Likes

Love all the crazy ways people have come up with

I’ve just added Points and Notes to your account as we used this image! Cheers!

I have rather large ear canal openings so I find myself using the L or XL tips ony Liberty 2 Pro’s. I think Anker has done a super consumer friendly thing by including such an array of sizes and shapes with their TWS. The fact that they sound incredible only once you’ve found your perfect fit may discourage people who aren’t patient enough to try the various sizes to a variety of music genres before they make an hasty decision to give a poor rating or return them before giving all fits and EQ settings a try. I love my Liberty 2 Pro’s! I also love my Liberty 2’s. But they’ve been on the shelf since acquiring the Pro’s. A proper seal is crucial in experiencing the sonic bliss that the Anker Soundcore has developed for this market in the their TWS. Without a perfect seal that’s also comfortable at the same time, it’s impossible to get the most out of any earbud on the market. Lots of the competition include only 2 extra sizes of silicone tips which can make for a wasted investment if their ear canals are in between say, medium and large etc… Tips also play a role in how secure the buds are and remain in the ear of the listener. For those who just want to hear noise when they work out or they’re at work, a $35.00 set would be fine. However if you’re really into hearing all of your music and superb clarity accoss an impressive soundstage for TWS then the proper tip fit is essential. That’s just my opinion. Thanks!

3 Likes