Windows 10 Your Phone app: Now all Android users can make calls from their PC

Windows 10 Your Phone app: Now all Android users can make calls from their PC

This makes speakers and headsets more used with the Laptops, and I already do it with Windows Dell app, take my iPhone calls over Windows 10, and use the Soundcore Speakers… but there are lot of users who keep complaining about Windows Bluetooth and Speakers, with Windows blamed all the time (they are the culprit most of the time).

Need to see Soundcore come up with a Bluetooth connection improvement for Windows PCs which should make them pair with Generic Bluetooth drivers OR better provide BT drivers for Windows.

How about Windows gets their stuff together and just make windows usable?

1 Like

I know its a tough challenge to get applications & products to work together, but not impossible…

Windows has its own mess (fortunately all of Soundcore products work for me :smiley: over BT, including the Liberty 2 Pro).

If Soundcore could come up with Bluetooth Driver for Windows 7 & 10 meant to work specifically with Soundcore products, this would be the best thing to happen for all the users.

Or instead of soundcore having to modify there products to work with a broken OS, Microsoft could just fix windows

1 Like

Sounds good but why do you want to call from PC when you have your phone with you??

1 Like

Microsoft may (or may never ) fix it … but eventually users who buy the products lose out on the great features…

Its not necessarily a driver written BY Soundcore, but a BT driver which it tests to work with Windows 10.

In this case, if a user reports an issue with BT connection on Windows, Support page or Soundcore Support could simply have them install the driver and test it

I have a wired headset I can do this with now. The wires drive me nuts you can only move about a foot in either direction.

1 Like

I use Wirless BT headset connected to PC while I work, and it is comfortable and convenient to answer Mobile calls over PC connected Wireless BT headset than to pick the phone and answer the call.

I don’t think you mean a wired headset :thinking: Then why not connect the BT headset to your phone? it’s the same thing. Only difference is you may see the incoming call pop up on your PC screen vs Phone screen. But if you have the earbuds or similar already connected and in your ears, then you will know when you get calls.

Just thinking out loud :laughing:

1 Like

Missed to include “Wireless” BT headset :smiley:

Lol that’s too many gadgets linked to a PC. :rofl:
But I still don’t get it what benefit you have using PC vs Phone for making calls

1 Like

i don’t want to hold my cell phone while at work :smiley: helpful if you are working on an important / time sensitive project. Plus dont need to use multiple headsets - single headset for PC and Mobile

Ok, good to have then. Other way to do it using a multipoint BT headset.

1 Like