250 Launch Party Prizes

Lol a bit, more like they figure only apple users contribute :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m still debating myself which is more worth and valuable for me/?
$100 coupon - which I can use towards a soundcore speaker
$50 iTunes gift card - which I can use to buy something in applestore

kind of lost hereā€¦

Yeah it definitely doesnā€™t seem like a smooth transition in prizes. I just bit the bullet and went for a top prize.

@Loz as others have noted, there is a disparity and negative step in the value of the prizes for many of us, where finishing at 20 ($50 itunes gift card) is worth less than finishing at 21 ($100 soundcore coupon) and all else is the same. Not interested in joining appleā€™s ecosystem, so I would have to ebay the itunes card, but $100 at soundcore would pick up a nice new soundcore speaker.

I have reached the point where I am comfortably at 21, and see no chance that I can get all the way up to 10 -would have to triple points gotten so far this month while everyone else stands still. And @Duane_Lester at number 10 and @Seth22 above in this thread felt the same way about ending up 11-20, so they arenā€™t going to stand still.

So should I try to stop earning points, so I donā€™t move up? Or will you offer people at 11-20 a choice between the $100 soundcore coupon and a $50 itunes gift card? Or is there some other difference in the prize levels that I am not seeing that would make it worth continuing to collect points?

Thanks.

Ooooh I love a good competition. Also this helps me learn how to navigate the site a little better.

Appreciate the feedback, but prizes are non-negotiable Iā€™m afraid. Thereā€™s still a week to go, plenty of time to keep moving up the leaderboard :slight_smile:

@loz what about the availability of these prizes? are they specific to the countries listed on the header??

Gankster at #10 is at 820 points, almost 4 times what I have to date. So no, there really isnā€™t any chance of catching him, or anyone above that. Iā€™ll just try to stay in this 21-30 range for a week.

Canadiansā€¦ :canada: :disappointed:

1 Like

no Canadian prizes which is sad, but I am still participatingā€¦who knows they may end up giving us a chance

1 Like

so wait when do we find out?

Cheers to that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Check out the shirt Iā€™m rocking in my latest review video. :smile:

2 Likes

@Hermes_Alvarenga how did you find this out? Any confirmation from @soundcore team?