504 timeout errors - how many suffering?

I got it as well. I even got this message…

I got it as well. I even got this message…

I also sent message to them through their app as well.

1 Like

The PM is barely working, so when this is over we should agree on an email distribution to report next time.

The notion of sending a PM, which requires the site to be working, won’t work when the site isn’t working.

I also wrote to sean.L

I couldn’t PM sean.l as when I typed the dot it wouldn’t look up the address, so PM Hannah, then I realized I could reply to an earlier PM to all the usual crew.

They should now know.

1 Like

Beyond the constant 502 and 504 errors, the site has also been randomly logging me out this morning. Guess I’ll try back later. Not the best time for this to happen during Prime Day.

1 Like

I also wrote to sean.L

I sent a message to the IT team myself before receiving your requests this morning, so it’s fully on the radar for us. Appreciate all of you trying to let us know, thanks!

I know the team were looking into some fixes from the start of the month, but now I have shown them the current situation and they are currently working on it.

I don’t have a timeframe for the fix as of right now, I will try and update everyone when I hear anything.

Appreciate all of your patience with this :+1:

4 Likes

Well that is one example of why sites fail, someone is deliberately trying to break it and ask for payment to stop. The best time to do it is on a day a site helps earn revenue.

1.3M users, many appear bot like, is a risk factor, but I have no specific evidence.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up.

Seems a little better but still a little slow.

1 Like

Is anyone else also having issues on the Anker site. I have a 502 error not letting me in there at all

You know that you can ask me at one time and I can tell you yes but then another time, I can say no. LOLOL

1 Like

Very true I had it earlier seems to be better now but who knows what the future has in store :joy:. Keeps us all on our toes

1 Like

I agree. You know I may try to take a pic of my notes and tickets. If for some reason the site gets lost, I think it would be good to have if it ever went down LOL

1 Like

Sean, would you be open to having an email distribution list for site down? Currently there is only marketing@soundcore.com

If site is down, we can’t use the site to report the site issues.

Or would you implicitly know as yourself use the site regularly?

I know you don’t tend to work weekends so there could be a 2 day outage and none would notice.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. It’s a little better, but still loading on the slow side.

Here’s what I got this morning @sean.L

Wow, can’t even upload screen shot…I’ll try again later.

It was specific to cloud front and possible traffic load.

1 Like