504 timeout errors - how many suffering?

@sean.L It was better this morning. But now it’s a disaster again. 502 and 504 go crazy - it’s very hard to enter community site, I managed to do it after many time-consuming attempts.

So does this mean I win Monday’s thread of the week?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@The_Professor No - it means :joy: :

We are probably alone aboard this ship…:worried:

I have had all those myself. It has been a bit to get in here today as well. I saw that cloud front myself a time or two. I will say that I have saw the cloud front when I went to go to look at an online device document when I was trying to help someone.

It takes a long time to get a few things done as well.

1 Like

It takes a eternity to do a little bit.
And I never know if its getting posted or hnot.

A few hours before, the whole server was totally down.
Now its getting a little bit better.
Hope there is a tiny light at the end of that tunnel! :laughing:

1 Like

I find as you have that sometimes it will post twice one with the responding person reply to and the other as a ghost post.

Could be, Duane.
But its more than annoying.
I keep my activities “low”.

I login once in a while, and whenever I do, it is slow and spinning wheel :smiley:

Not a great experience…

I login once in a while, and whenever I do, it is slow and spinning wheel :smiley:

Not a great experience…

It’s been so bad for me today I was trying to answer someone’s support question and it took ten minutes to finally let me post the answer to the persons question and the immediately after I was kicked off the site

If you are new to the community, it is pretty bad in itself.

You see a slow community then for some new members may think that their products may be the same, but we know differently…

If you are new to the community, it is pretty bad in itself.

You see a slow community then for some new members may think that their products may be the same, but we know differently…

1 Like

Worth saying twice…

1 Like

That’s unfair on Anker / Soundcore but it does happen.

This community is free so there should be no expectation of a service. The admin for this site is likely totally unrelated to admin for other services, like the app updates, firmware updates, warranty, customer support.

But… some people will unfairly think “if community is down how can I trust Soundcore to do …” just hurts brand for any part of the brand to be down.

I don’t agree with it, but I do my best via… reporting when I find issues so at least they know.

1 Like

Hey guys I don’t have any big updates for you right now, but I am making a note of suggestions and all of the feedback.

When the IT team is back online tomorrow I will chase for a more substantial update for everyone.

Appreciate your patience!

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping us in the loop it is greatly appreciated

with “some” of electronics companies banned from Amazon, and the Amazon Prime day which just happened, if people try to search for the companies like Anker and Soundcore - (these hits will be more for Anker companies as these are the prominent ones ) , and happen to come across the Anker/Soundcore communities – this is a worst experience, and hits the profits and sales, losing out an opportunity… so these communities up-keep should be a top priority …

I myself researched some items i bought over Prime for details on those product… (Non Anker / Soundcore) and happened to see some communities for answers…

I think everyone here agrees, Sean automatically knows this.

They have many things in the works, a new Eufy portal and the app and many product releases and updates, just a very busy company.

There is at least some Soundcore staff here. The Anker community is abandoned in comparison.

You know my views, better to do 2 things well than 10 things badly, slow down and do less. They accidental release of new products in the app, the Eufy see-other-cameras, and other issues, just speak to me there’s too much being asked and causing understandable issues.

When you say a priority, that implicitly means do something else less. You can’t expect a staff team to have more than one priority.

Companies as they grow & diversify need to invest into workforce, else just do 1 thing at a time… dont multi-task and spoil the brandname…

Just saying as a Anker / Soundcore well wisher, how they do it and if they do it, up to them.

1 Like

It was worse this morning than it was yesterday for me. I couldn’t even get on. Seems better now, but it got better yesterday too.

1 Like