An interesting statement has disappeared!

Wasn’t there a thread from @cazzy66 taking about the forum here.
Disappeared?
Censored?
I would like to know about, please.

3 Likes

If this goes the way I think it will…this one might as well…

4 Likes

OK, I understand.
Seems honest and constructive critics are not allowed any more here.
Reminds me of … (censored)

2 Likes

Doesn’t bother me…as long as it doesn’t reach the personal level attacks which some can end up with but its for the mod(s), admin(s) here to decide…

Have you read this statement from @cazzy66 Neil?

1 Like

Duane removed it of course they

It’s become a totalitarian society

2 Likes

OK I got it.
Seems this place will end in a stage for a few hand-picked solo entertainers pretty soon
Its so ridiculous. and absurd,

4 Likes

The Clique is alive and well. Not so much for the rest of us.

4 Likes

Not one person was mentioned I merely mentioned the forum is dead lifeless lost it’s soul and it appears it’s what the company wants. I pointed out how members have become free labor in answering tech questions and how immature people are for getting offended by the word crybaby .

2 Likes

Does anyone has 11th Edition of Newspeak?
Seems we live in Orwell’s “1984” so someone should.

2 Likes

Yes I know, I believe I read the thread. Was just pointing out to Franz I have no issues with free speech criticism as long as it doesn’t become a personal level attack…which when left unchecked these sort of topics can easily become (and we’ve seen a few on both communities)…tension flare on opinions and people can become an unwitting (or misunderstood) keyboard warrior…

While I think things could have been handled differently (as with everything hindsight in life or from a different persons view)…having known Duane for a few years through these forums I’ve never seen him act in a favouritism or malice way…he’s simply trying to enforce ‘fragmented PC’ rules in absence of full time admins who should be leading…and explaining the reasoning behind decisions…

Often when you’re a moderator, your damn if you do, damned if you don’t…

In short, the brand needs to step back up to the plate and lead the way!

2 Likes

Hello: @cazzy66 @Steve976 @TheSnarkyOne @VertigoXX @Chiquinho :wave:
I haven’t written here for many months lately. But now I’m running to the rescue because I see you don’t understand what’s going on here :slightly_smiling_face:.
Many months ago, The Professor predicted that the community would be hacked, and it happened!
The worst thing is that the hacker is impersonating our moderator {so I tentatively called the hacker “DL hacker”}.
However, I was able to save the cazzy66 message destroyed by a hacker.
If you haven’t read it yet, read it quickly, because I think the DL hacker will attack again soon :wink:.

5 Likes

Hi @sodojka,

Long time no see my friend. I hope you are well.

Unfortunately this (not just closing a thread, but also unlisting it) started with Sean doing this to @VertigoXX thread. I guess if you don’t like the book, just burn it. It’s all very disappointing.

Examples of Authoritarianism at its finest. :frowning_face:

Anyway it’s nice seeing you again. Don’t be a stranger. You can always shoot me an Email if you want to chat.

Cheers,
Steve

3 Likes

Hi @sodojka
Nice to see you here again.
@Steve976 you are wrong about my thread.
Duane wrote he will close my thread, but he didn’t.
My thread was closed by Sean

2 Likes

@Steve976 @VertigoXX Thank you for the welcome :slightly_smiling_face:.
I did not want to write here anymore because I think that it is a waste of my time and health.
But what is happening here is outrageous to me and I would also like to protest.
And show my solidarity with all the people who have been wronged in any way.
I will not be silent like a scared mouse!
I have a vote too!

3 Likes

Jendobrey sodojka, my dear friend.:grin:

1 Like

@VertigoXX I know Sean closed it, that’s what I wrote in my post. I said this all started with Sean closing your thread. If that wasn’t bad enough he also unlisted it. Then it was continued today in the same vein by the mod closing @cazzy66 thread.

All very disappointing, especially Sean.

1 Like

I write back quickly, because the hacker will probably remove me soon.
Nice to meet you :wave: and thank you for " dzień dobry- good morning- Jendobrey":grinning:

2 Likes

@Steve976
Maybe we will organize a contest to create the thread that will be removed as soon as possible :rofl:?

3 Likes