An interesting statement has disappeared!

I can win that. I always told you guys, you were nicer than me. I’ve just been biting my tongue.

3 Likes

My Polish is broken american Brooklyn Polish lol I am the woman whose grandma is from pozen. And grandfather from krakow. :grin:

2 Likes

This is an appropriate song

2 Likes

So you have Polish blood flowing in you, more precisely, it is “Krakow’s blood”. I live not far from Krakow, 40 km, so I also have Krakow’s blood. We have something in common :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

The combination of mostly Polish then Irish German on the other side makes me a mixture of all things great :smiley:.

1 Like

@cazzy66
:thinking: In a word, farmers from two continents :joy:.

1 Like

Good Morning to all.
I am surprised that my thread is still open and not being deleted.

3 Likes

@Chiquinho It is still there and you can read everything, because it is still night in the USA and everyone is asleep.
If you want to have a souvenir, take a screenshot :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice.
Let see what will happen…
Its really thrilling.
Enjoy the weekend!
How are things in Krakau?

PS: I have your privat address kept of course. :laughing:

The thread made positive impact on Community and it grew up (@sodojka is back).

1 Like

I am really happy to see you both back my friends.
@VertigoXX and @sodojka
Hope your participation will last.
But who knows, lets see. :wink:

2 Likes

I am happy to see all of you on this thread still :blush: I know it is early but not to early for me. My work is in just a few hours, so up shower breakfast etc before I leave the house

2 Likes

https://community.soundcore.com/faq#agreeable

I can see some content which is critical of an individual (s) which violates the ToS, mixed in which content which doesn’t, of ideas on censorship.

Don’t feel slighted if your valid content was in a deleted thread which contains ToS violation. That is, a thread containing personal attacks gets deleted doesn’t mean censorship.

I can tell the difference.

Bingo you got it. :wink:

If this thread is delisted, which contains my comment, I’d not feel slighted.

Best place to take up an issue with an individual is PM.

Oh and I’m not replying to you Steve just to the thread. It’s very easy to get misinterpretation in text. Isn’t it.

:

Those native speakers here should never forget that there are non native speakers here taking part as well.
This could cause misinterpretations as well and it happened in the past.

Name calling?
Very difficult to interpret.
One will be injured by an expression, an other will not care abpout.

I may give you an example.
There are special expressions in “Bavarian slang” which are totally different valued in “Prussia”.
Same expression, same language.
A stranger, as you for example, will never understand at all.
Here its positive in the North totally negative.
Without a clear explanation it might cause great hazzle. :laughing:

1 Like

Now that’s the view to have!

Hopefully this one will stay ‘calmer’ and not raise the wrath of the admin (not mod, who is only trying to doing his job)

2 Likes

My comment which listed no name nor inference to anyone was deleted and delisted and not the first time I tried pming directly and was harassed so want to comment on that?

1 Like

A thread and a comment are two different things. If this thread, which contains my comments, was removed, I’d not have any feelings of my comments were deleted. I can though see how some comments in the thread caused the action as failed the ToS.

Clear?

Pick, say, a different ToS rule of not talking about future products. Say I commented in such a thread that someone else created and the thread was deleted, I’d not feel “what did i do wrong?” - a thread and a comment are different things.

1 Like

Sorry I was on a break I didn’t make myself clear I have had threads closed

Yes I know, I have a link to your closed delisted thread and I can see why.

https://community.soundcore.com/faq#agreeable

Normally a PM is sent at the same time to explain but if not then wait.

All 7 that have been closed ?