An interesting statement has disappeared!

No the thread you created and another thread created by other in which you commented.

Have you read this?

https://community.soundcore.com/faq#agreeable

Directing public criticism of an individual violates the ToS, and is best done via PM. Usually it is resolved as usually is a misunderstanding.

I am not getting into the contents, only that I understand.

@The_Professor

1. The link you posted points to FAQ, but I think the text could be called Guidance as well. It is not ToS.
    ToS can be found there:
    https://www.soundcore.com/terms

2. You missed the important part of the document you wrongly call ToS:

1. There is no single fact or argument in any of your comments that supports your opinion.

What does that mean?..who did you ‘PM’ directly?. Clearly, this ‘Community’ has no guidance… at least that is what I have realized, in my short time at Anker/Soundcore. Good grief…what a mess.

1 Like

I am sorry I have not been around but due to a family medical issue and doing some other matters , I have been busy and have not in a position to reply although I have caught a few things on community

My only message to a member was a reply was basically to why the thread was closed at 7 pm. yesterday.

I will also say

It is a perfect comment.

As I read a few post here or there, I did like the conversation with FAQ.

So instead comments on a few things right now, I want everyone to read or re-read the FAQ.

https://community.soundcore.com/faq

Please respond below that this has been read and you do understand these guidelines .

Thanks

The problem is, that rules can be interpreted individually… :wink:
We have seen this in the posting above.

And again:
One might be violated and offended by something, another not.
Not easy to decide really, Neil has mentioned this and he is perfectly right.

At last :
You all should enjoy the sunday, relax and listen to a nice piece of music. :laughing:
Franz

I appreciate the constructive comments you stated and I agree with you and Neal.

Still it has a few good point to it

I also agree with your comments on other countries members may not understand context of say the US comments.

I will follow up that other countries members may want understanding the context of other country members verbiage as well before getting upset.

Well let fall back asleep

Duane, sometimes members use expressions that one even can not find in a dictionary.
It needs interpretation regarding the context.

And regarding English :
I remember a funny discussion US / UK : flashlight / torch :laughing:

Sleep well! :smiley:

The fact that you would allow the post to remain if crybaby was edited to non pointfarmer was silly. Both could be taken negative. But one was directed towards a group you favor so you found it offensive . Instead of just taking it in the light of humor it was clearly intended. My post was sarcastic because as adults if we are so offended by the term crybaby God forbid the term grow up you bunch wankers was used instead. Now I am not calling anyone a wanker but saying we are adults not children no name was used anywhere nor was the word crybaby was not directed towards anyone in particular. If it don’t apply let it fly. Don’t you realize you brought more attention to the post then had you let it go? That your reaction brought a hard felt negative reaction from all?

What about to stop that discussion.:smile:
I think we have been talking about the themes a lot.

We know now everyone’s view and it can be only getting better, I really hope.

2 Likes

I am in agreement with you, I say let’s move on. Forward, is where we must go. I personally needed to get my point across that had the post been left people would have vented and moved on. Anyways how is Germany today, in the north east of Pennsylvania it is damp and grey although the trees are in all their glory with the changing of the leaves

2 Likes

Here in München we have the last summer days.
Sunny and 25C.
Good for the people, saving combustibles for heating. :grinning:

We are expecting a horrible winter by me , I hope not, but all the signs are there, from deer in thick winter coats already as well as the squirrels. I don’t like the heating bills but I fear they will be large . And talk of snow arriving soon is what the meteorologist is saying