Cant pair headphones Life Q20 with Windows 10

I’ve gone into Bluetooth settings on my laptop which keeps trying to locate my Life Q20 headphones in pairing mode . A PIN for the headphones keeps popping up. When I push connect, the pairing is rejected. What do I need to do to pain?

That sounds odd but I would say reset your Q20 first.
Steps to reset:

1. Plug into the power supply.
  2. Hold the Power and Volume+ buttons for 5 seconds. You will see a purple light flash twice.

Then forget the Headphones from your bluetooth list and try to pair again

Let us know if that did the job

1 Like

I do not have these but besides @Shivam_Shah statement, I know several post has stated a potential update of the Bluetooth driver with this headphone or it may have been the q10. I think one stated it resolved after he downloaded a generic Bluetooth driver.

1 Like

Yea that’s true. It really depends on what laptop/pc they are using. Normally Dell is much more reliable because of the default driver they have

1 Like

I tried connecting Soundcore Life Q20 headphones to my 2019 macbook pro, android note 10+ and gamer pc with windows 10 and no luck. After following your steps it worked.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you. Surface Pro/Windows 10 and couldn’t connect. The solution above of plugging into power source holding power and volume up until the purple flashes, then removing from power source allowed me to then pair. I wish the literature-instructions the headphones came with were more clear.