Cant pair headphones Life Q20 with Windows 10

I’ve gone into Bluetooth settings on my laptop which keeps trying to locate my Life Q20 headphones in pairing mode . A PIN for the headphones keeps popping up. When I push connect, the pairing is rejected. What do I need to do to pain?

That sounds odd but I would say reset your Q20 first.
Steps to reset:

1. Plug into the power supply.
  2. Hold the Power and Volume+ buttons for 5 seconds. You will see a purple light flash twice.

Then forget the Headphones from your bluetooth list and try to pair again

Let us know if that did the job

2 Likes

I do not have these but besides @Shivam_Shah statement, I know several post has stated a potential update of the Bluetooth driver with this headphone or it may have been the q10. I think one stated it resolved after he downloaded a generic Bluetooth driver.

1 Like

Yea that’s true. It really depends on what laptop/pc they are using. Normally Dell is much more reliable because of the default driver they have

1 Like

I tried connecting Soundcore Life Q20 headphones to my 2019 macbook pro, android note 10+ and gamer pc with windows 10 and no luck. After following your steps it worked.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you. Surface Pro/Windows 10 and couldn’t connect. The solution above of plugging into power source holding power and volume up until the purple flashes, then removing from power source allowed me to then pair. I wish the literature-instructions the headphones came with were more clear.

Hello. I am trying all day to find a solution for me but i cant connect my Q20s to my pc. I use them normally from my phone my tablet but i cant connect the to pc. I pair them And the i press to connect i get this!

I also tried this but nothing again
Screenshot%202021-03-20%20183620

Also I stop the MS drivers but couldn’t even pair when i do that. Is there any other solution? Can may someone help? ( I have Belkin Bluetooth 4.0 USB adapter)

The most common reason for this they are not able to pair or connect as they already connected to another device. Sometimes you can connect to two at same time if same version of Bluetooth, or if not sometimes you can connect to the oldest bluetooth version.

Whenever i see the words “works with my phone” that usualy means the headphones are currently connected to a bluetooth 5 phone and so cannot connect to a PC, which is often bluetooth 4.2.

Some headphones need to be powered off/on after connecting to a phone before they will connect to a PC.

The false assumption is in the words “works with my phone” when the meer use with the phone then stops them working with the PC and the assumption it doesn’t need a power cycle when swapping devices.

1 Like

Hi I am having the same problem, I can pair with my Android phone but not my PC. I have checked all my devices and none of them have the Headphones paired. The blue light on the headphones just keep flashing and my pc when I try to pair saying “connecting” for awhile and then says “couldn’t connect try connecting again”

I really like the headphones and they were working just fine, had them little over a month. Nothing changed, I charge them every night with my computer and then use them during the day. This just happened suddenly last night.

Oh and I am able to pair other things like my Android phone to my PC.

Please help :frowning:

Disable all Bluetooth on everything.

Turn headphones off then on.

Enable Windows 10 Bluetooth only.

Attempt to connect.

Done the “generic driver two-step” more times than Bill Murray died in Groundhog Day… No Bueno.

Will not work with my Bluetooth dongle from Realtek and will not work with the Intel Bluetooth that is built in on my laptop (MSI GE72).

Phone works great.

Have reset the headphones numerous times. No good.

I’m really upset about buying a pair of headphones that I can’t use as Bluetooth with my laptop running windows 10. I seriously doubt that Windows 11 will be any different.

How about a new driver? Or some sort of tech bulletin? Maybe a list of Bluetooth dongles that will work with the Q20?

Seriously makes the want to stop buying anything other than USB cables and plugs from Anker.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to go try to pair my headphones again before I turn it into a drinking game…

To troubleshoot issues with pairing your Soundcore Life Q20 headphones with Windows 10, follow these steps:

Out Of Bluetooth Range: Ensure that your headphones are within the Bluetooth range of your Windows 10 device, which is typically around 30 feet (10 meters). Move closer to your device to establish a stable connection.

Magnetic Interference: Avoid placing your headphones near electronic devices emitting wireless signals, multiple Bluetooth devices, walls, or metal objects that may cause magnetic interference. Ensure a clear line of sight between your headphones and the device you’re trying to pair with.

Low Battery: Charge your Soundcore Life Q20 headphones to at least 20% before attempting to pair them with your Windows 10 device. Connect the headphones to a power source using a USB cable to charge them.

Not In Pairing Mode: Make sure your headphones are in pairing mode. Press the power button on the headphones for 2 seconds to turn them on, and they should automatically enter pairing mode. If they don’t, refer to the user manual for instructions on how to manually enter pairing mode.

Having Previous Pairing: If your headphones have been previously paired with other devices, disconnect them from all devices before attempting to pair them with your Windows 10 device. This ensures that there are no conflicting connections.

Software Glitch: If there’s a software bug affecting the pairing process, consider resetting your Soundcore Life Q20 headphones. Press and hold the “Play/Pause” button and the “Volume Up” button simultaneously for approximately 5 seconds until the LED indicators flash red and blue. Release the buttons once the lights flash.

Professional Assistance: If the issues persist despite troubleshooting, consider contacting Anker customer support for further assistance. They may provide additional troubleshooting steps or recommend professional repair services if necessary.

By following these steps and more on Why Are My Soundcore Life Q20 Headphones Not Pairing: Reasons & Solutions, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve pairing issues between your Soundcore Life Q20 headphones and Windows 10 device.