Christmas is Coming | Photo Of The Week

It’s my favorite time of the year and I’m feeling festive, so let’s see how you are preparing for the festive period with your favorite Soundcore products! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Really nice photo

1 Like

These are my little helpers “The monkey engineers”
Well know from EUFY and RoboVac stories.

But they care about soundcore as well. :rofl:

These little guys seem a lot more qualified than some of the monkey engineers that I know. :laughing:

Good job with the photo Franz…and a special Happy Christmas to you and yours. :santa: This place would not be the same without you here.

1 Like

Nothing Christmas related at home so will have to see if I can find something :thinking:

Best ornament EVER!

6 Likes

My Soundcore Flare 2 contributing to the holiday light vibes.:christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Nice photo! What phone are you using (I’m assuming you’re using a phone)?

Thank you! I took it with the iPhone 12 Pro Max!

1 Like

Was expecting it to be one of the newer iPhones. Was thinking iPhone 11 Pro or 12 Pro

1 Like

Using my Soundcore Flare mini listening to music while finishing up my little trees for Christmas since I do not have room for a big one. Mini flare, mini trees :smile:

5 Likes

We have not yet put up our tree, but have plans to do so this weekend… in the mean time, some holiday music helps when wrapping up presents to go under said tree… yes my fancy work on the gift box☺️

5 Likes

Ohh I love that gift box, it’s Japanese style!
(Wait, shouldn’t I first appreciate there are four beautiful Soundcore products in the picture? haha) :rofl::rofl: Nice picture!

1 Like

Mainly been using the Zero this week, Kevin The Carrot and family listening to some good Christmas tunes while the trimmings were going up :slightly_smiling_face:

For those wondering what a Kevin The Carrot is :wink:

5 Likes

Took me some time to make both top and bottom. Had some nice patterned paper :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some really good photos here now. @TheSnarkyOne that’s great work on the present wrapping and LED lights

1 Like

Ok I had to laugh but wanted to make sure the cake they were standing in front of was a carrot cake. If so, it would mean that the carrots were cannibals. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s another episode of spot the soundcore - this time around the Christmas tree. This one is tough, but I can reveal that there are 7 items in there somewhere.

Or really, you can just enjoy the bright and shiny decorations, just like we are these days. That is certainly the Christmas is coming section of our house, as presents are added below it daily.

4 Likes