Configurar App Soundcore en Iphone

Buenas noches, como se configura la app Soundcore en el iPhone XI, para que la misma reconozca los auriculares, he comprado el modelo Sopundcore life Q30, en la pestaña de Mis dispositivos no aparece, sin embargo al reproducir musica desde la app Soundcore si los reconoce, es para poder realizar la configuracion de EQ., gracias

Good evening, how to configure the Soundcore app on the iPhone XI, so that it recognizes the headphones, I bought the model Sopundcore life Q30, in the tab of My devices does not appear, however when playing music from the app Soundcore if it recognizes them, is to be able to perform the EQ settings, thanks

I made this to try to help in this situation. You do the search for device in the app after BT connection

I have an 11, and I usually go into the settings on the iPhone and to the Bluetooth menu,

I toggle off the Bluetooth first, using the slider, then would power on the headphones. Toggle the Bluetooth on, on the iPhone, and then double press the multi function button on the Q30s. Should pick up the connection.

I am not sure they have multipoint (probably they do)… but if not, next time you turn on the headphones they should connect to your iPhone (if last paired to the iPhone).

Once this is setup, you can go into the app, and setup your headphones there to access the anc, eq and other features.

If it doesn’t work, please advise and I can look to show using my Q35s.

Oh, and WELCOME to the community :wink:

1 Like

Good afternoon and thank you very much for your help, glad to be in your community, thanks to your data I have found how to configure the App, a hug to everyo

1 Like

Good afternoon and thank you very much for your help, glad to be in your community, thanks to your data I have found how to configure the App, a hug to all and I hope to help or receive help from you.

1 Like

As always, very good advice :+1:t2:.

1 Like