Constanty havng to reset and reconnect or pair Soundcore Life P2

Almost ever time I try to use or both P2 earphones, I have to pair again or reset them then delete previous pair and pair again. If I happen to use just one then try to start the other, same thing. I have Galaxy S10. About to throw these in a drawer.

1 Like

Don’t have those. Hope you will receive help from other members.
You can contact customer support by email service@soundcore.com. Customer support is always helpful.

How to Solve Common Issues with True Wireless Earbuds - SUPPORT - Soundcore Collective

Try this out

Hi, sorry to learn about the issue with your Life P2. If you don’t mind, you could try the troubleshooting below to see how it works:

1. Turn off and turn on the Bluetooth device (such as a phone or computer…etc). Forget all the pairing records on your device and turn off the Bluetooth.
  2. Fully charge your earbuds and reset the earbuds per the steps below.
    -Place the earbuds into the charging case and make sure they are being charged.
    -Press and hold the button on both earbuds in the case for 3 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red 3 times and then turn white.
    Please note that earbuds reset must be done holding earbud buttons for 3 seconds with earbuds placed in the case.
  3. After the reset, take both earbuds out of the charging case to make sure they are successfully paired; you will see the white light flashes quickly on the one earbud, and the light flashes slowly on the other side, which means they pair together. Please wait for a few seconds to let the two earbuds pair together. This is a very important step.
  4. Turn on the Bluetooth of the Bluetooth device again and search for Soundcore Life P2 and pair.

When there is a pop-up window for you to confirm pairing for “Soundcore life P2” and “Soundcore life P2-L”, please both select “pair”. If you select “cancel” accidentally, you need to delete the earbuds from the device’s Bluetooth history and re-pair the earbuds.

If the issue still persists, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com", our technical support will take care of your case and will try our best to make this thing right.

1 Like

Are you fully confident you never paired with anything else? If you did turn they may be connected despite your best intentions.

I don’t keep track of which devices I pair with. Would a reset eliminate previous pairings or how do I eliminate them?

No a reset doesn’t delete pairings, as for example a Windows 10 device will still reconnect after a reset, you have to purge all pairings everywhere.

In fact the issue is most common, I think exclusively, for those who have paired anything with Windows 10 - have you?

Go to everything ever paired and delete their pairings, then to eliminate them also turn off bluetooth of everything ever paired, then reset the buds, then pair just with one device, then see if the issue has gone. If gone then stop there - you fixed it - don’t pair anything else.

It’s good tech hygiene to dedicate a Soundcore product to a single purpose, it avoids many causes of issues. Bluetooth was never designed for the modern problems of lots of sources (phone, tablet, laptop) and sinks (buds, speakers).