Core Update 109 🎃

Hands up if you’ve already picked up a pair of Liberty 3 Pro? 🙋

If you want to check out some new tracks from up-and-coming LÜM artists on your new earbuds, make sure to have a listen to this Liberty 3 Pro Playlist and add your suggestions to THIS post. You’ll get 50 points if your favorite track ends up on the playlist so add yours by October 29th!

Soundcore Frames Giveaway :sunglasses:
If you’ve already reserved your bonus front frame for Soundcore Frames and you want a chance to get a second one for free, make sure you enter THIS GIVEAWAY before it ends on October 28th.

Coming Up This Week
Keep your eyes peeled for some fun Halloween surprises… :jack_o_lantern::ghost:

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners…

Photo of the Week: Some very cool effects from @Craig_Paterson :sparkles:
potw25
This Week’s Photo Contest: Halloween

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks for being awesome, @ktkundy!

Thread of the Week: @John_McNeil Thanks for sharing your experience with HearID with us!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @ndalby! Make sure you contact @william.ward with your delivery details so we can get your prize to you asap!

Hope you all have a great week!
:musical_note::notes:

11 Likes

Thank you for the weekly update @Hannah

Wow! Thanks for picking my photo for this week’s “Photo of the week” :+1:t2: :smile:

Congratulations to all the other winners this week and I can’t wait to see what spooky surprises are coming in the week ahead.

Hope everyone has a great week.

5 Likes

Thanks for the next update @Hannah.
Congratulations to all the winners especially to @Craig_Paterson!
It’s a really very good photo :clap:. I saw that you will come up with something interesting after you published a photo with an artificial butterfly a few weeks ago :+1:t2:.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all winners.

But very special ones to @ktkundy @Craig_Paterson and @ndalby!

Enjoy the good start of the week!

4 Likes

Grats to all new and old.

Glad to see @ndalby win the giveaway. Have fun with the prize.
@ktkundy. @Craig_Paterson. @John_McNeil grats as well

5 Likes

Thank you @sodojka – yes, this one wasn’t real – Photo Of The Week | Wildlife With Soundcore, but this one was – Photo Of The Week | World Animal Day With Soundcore

3 Likes

Thanks for update, @Hannah
Congrats to @Craig_Paterson @ktkundy @John_McNeil and @ndalby
Can’t wait for Halloween surprises :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update and good news @Hannah

Congrats to @ktkundy @Craig_paterson @John_McNeil on their wins also :+1:

3 Likes

Hey thanks @Hannah for a great update, and congrats to this weeks winners.

Hoping everybody has a great week!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right.
I found you like adding different visuals to your photos, so I expected you to do something very showy :+1:t2:.

2 Likes

Its spooky season​:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Wow thanks for picking me! I think everyone on here is pretty awesome! Congrats to all the other winners and happy Halloween to all a couple days early. Hope this week is another great one here on the community

1 Like

Thanks for the Update @Hannah. I always look forward to reading it.
Congrats to all the winners, @ktkundy, @John_McNeil, @ndalby, and @Craig_Paterson (nice pic).
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you @Steve976. Have a great week too! I know I will, as I’ve just ordered a new 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) to replace my 7 year old MacBook Pro (which is slowly grinding to a halt). My wife has one on order too, so I’m going to be busy setting things up later this week!

1 Like

If there is an INTEL processor built in, try to install a LINUX derivate.
NEW Laptop, after!:laughing:

1 Like

Yes, once I have all the data transferred over, I’ll be partitioning my drive and installing Windows 10 on one partition and Linux on the other.

What would be your choice of LINUX derivative?

2 Likes

I like LINUX Mint meanwhile.
And I am sure after a while you will delete that WIN.
I did! :laughing:

2 Likes