Core Update 117 | The Holidays Are Here!

Welcome to the final Core Update of 2021—what a year it’s been! Firstly, we’d like to thank each and every one of you for joining us here on the Collective, and also to all of you who tuned in to our Soundcore Stories Podcast. Without you all, our community wouldn’t be nearly as fun!

In addition to having an awesome group of Soundcore fans to hang out with on here, our other highlight of 2021 was the lineup of new Soundcore releases:

Liberty Air 2 Pro
In January, we released the latest Liberty Air true wireless earbuds with targeted active noise cancelling. (PS. Can you believe it’s been a whole year since these launched?! Time flies!)

Life Q35
In April, we dropped Life Q35 headphones with LDAC and Hi-Res Audio Wireless certification.

Life P3
A couple of months later, Life P3 arrived just in time to color up your summer! These pocket-sized buds are available in 5 different colors, have multi-mode noise cancelling, and thumping sound.

Liberty 3 Pro
The most anticipated release of the year, Liberty 3 Pro features our latest ACAA 2.0 technology, HearID noise cancelling, and is recommended by 20 GRAMMY Winning Audio Producers.

Soundcore Frames
Our final release of the year was also the most unique! Soundcore Frames offers a completely different way to experience music, podcasts, and calls. And did I mention they have interchangeable frames?! :sunglasses:

Which one of Soundcore’s 2021 releases was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!

New Music Friday #SoundsLikeChristmas Winners:
Those of you who suggested the winning songs will get 40 Points and 20 Notes!

A Song That Gets the Office Christmas Party Started:
Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town - Bruce Springsteen @Craig_Paterson

A Song You Listen to Take a Break from Christmas Music:
Rolling in the Deep - Adele @jess4002

A Song to Listen to When Opening Gifts:
Christmas Eve / Sarajevo (Timeless Version) - Trans-Siberian Orchestra @Edward_Gilomen

The Best Christmas Song Ever:
It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Perry Como @Craig_Paterson

Congratulations to all of you :partying_face:

Awards of the Week:

Photo of the Week: There wasn’t a dedicated contest last week, but this is an awesome picture of Liberty 3 Pro by @steve976 that we just had to share!

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks for being a wonderful member of the Collective, @star100

Thread of the Week: @sodojka took some amazing photos of Liberty 2 Pro here

New Collective Member of the Week: Welcome to the Collective, @Shawnfox12

We’re going to be taking a break over Christmas, but we’ll be back in the New Year with lots of new articles, contests, and of course the weekly Core Update. Please note that replies to messages may take longer than usual during our break.

See you in 2022!

:musical_note::notes:

13 Likes

Hi @Hannah, thank you for the final update of the year.

Congratulations to all the winners this week – some great tracks, threads and photos.
@jess4002
@Edward_Gilomen
@Steve976
@star100
@sodojka
@Shawnfox12
…and I am well chuffed with my second double selection in the New Music Friday votes.

Thank you to all the team at Soundcore :clap: for their hard work and dedication to making this community such a great place. Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and look forward to 2022 being (hopefully) a better year for all.

6 Likes

Congrats to all winners.

6 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Hannah
Congrats to:
@Craig_Paterson
@jess4002
@Edward_Gilomen
@Steve976
@star100
@sodojka
@Shawnfox12

No Christmas presents from Sounda Claus :sob:

3 Likes

Grats to all

3 Likes

Thank you @Hannah for the last update this year.
I’m glad you liked my photos
of the Liberty 2 Pro in the snowy scenery :smiley: :snowflake:.

Congrats to:
@Steve976 :camera_flash: :clap:
@Craig_Paterson 2x :clap:
@jess4002
@Edward_Gilomen
@star100
@Shawnfox12

I wish you all a good day and good preparations for Christmas :christmas_tree:!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

@jess4002
@Steve976
@star100
@sodojka
@Shawnfox12

We’ve been listening to TSO while opening gifts for years. I’m happy to have shared. Thank you @hannah for all the fun & information this year.
As for my favorite release, I have to give it to Liberty 3 Pro! Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Just thinking that is a good line up on released products.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. I always enjoy reading it!

Congrats to all the winners: @sodojka, @Craig_Paterson, @jess4002, @Edward_Gilomen, @star100, and @Shawnfox12. :clap:

Thanks for picking my picture. I’m really happy you liked it! :blush:

I wish everyone a Great Christmas/Holiday Season. :evergreen_tree:

Here’s to hoping we all have an excellent year in 2022. :fireworks:

2 Likes

Great end to the season, congrats to all the winners.

Superb photography @sodojka and @Steve976.

@Craig_Paterson gotta stop picking all the good songs… :wink:

Congrats to @Edward_Gilomen and @jess4002 too, and the others.

Hope everybody stays safe over the holiday break. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and happy holidays to all.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @TheSnarkyOne.
Today we have a lot of snowfall again, so Christmas is going to be beautiful
:smiley::snowflake::christmas_tree:.

2 Likes

Saw this on Facebook , @Steve976

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know @Duane_Lester, I really appreciate that. That’s my favorite picture that I’ve taken of them! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to the named members :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations Steve on publishing your photo on Facebook :clap:.
Good shot! :boom:

3 Likes

That means a lot coming from you @sodojka since I think you are a great photographer. Thank You! :+1:

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to the winners.

Its hard to say I have. I have the Liberty Air 2 Pro, Life Q35, Life P3, and the Soundcore Frames. I like them all. I think the Q35 or the Liberty Air 2 pros might be my favorites.