Core Update 119 | It’s Time for Some #MondayMotivation

Let’s kick off this week with a #MondayMotivation track to put us in a good mood for the new week.

Have a little dance around your room or tap your toes under your desk, if like me, you’re already at work when you’re reading this :dancer:

Soundcore Stories Podcast | New Episode
Our first new podcast episode of the year is dropping today and we’ve got Danny Gruff, who long-time Collective members will remember from our Soundcore Sessions livestreams.

Danny will be talking to Sean about what it’s like recording with another Soundcore favorite, Dave Giles, in the world-famous Abbey Road Studios in London and much more, so make sure you give this episode a listen.

Ways to listen to the podcast:

Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen HERE

And don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, plus leave us a rating and review to help spread the word!

New Music Friday | First Contest of 2022
If you want to be in with the chance of winning 40 Points and 20 Notes in our first contest of 2022, go to this thread and share your song choices for each of the categories. Voting will take place on Friday (Jan. 14th) so be sure to submit your songs before then.

Awards of the Week

Photo of the Week: @Hermes_Alvarenga Thanks for sharing the story behind your photo and we hope you had a great vacation!

This Week’s Photo Contest: Science Fiction

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks for being an awesome Collective member, @craig_paterson

Thread of the Week: @copesgirl31119 shared a thread that started a good discussion about Flare 2

Music Quiz
Do you know who these artists are?

musicquiz%201

Share your answers in the comments below :point_down: and I hope you all have a great week!

9 Likes

Music quiz answers :point_down:

Summary

Artist in 1st Photo: Machine Gun Kelly
Artist in 2nd Photo: Phil Collins

Did you get the answers correct? :laughing:

Thanks for the Update @Hannah.
Congrats to all the winners. :clap:
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update @Hannah. Thank you for the Collective Member of the Week award :blush:

Congrats to @Hermes_Alvarenga and @copesgirl31119 too!

Music Quiz

my answers

No idea about the first one
The second one looks like Phil Collins?

Hope everyone has a great week!

2 Likes

Thanks for Update, @Hannah
Congrats to winners.
My guess:

Summary

Not sure about first, but the second is Phil Collins

3 Likes

Congratulation to the winners @Hermes_Alvarenga and @copesgirl31119.
And very special one to @craig_paterson! :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah :slight_smile:

Congrats to all the winner!!

Need Help: I have been trying to reach @William.ward for one of the weekly giveaway since Last October, without much luck… can someone from Core team please help!!

2 Likes

I think its better you contact Sean.

3 Likes

He is not here no more. Sean would be the one to talk too

1 Like

Grat to all the winners, you guys are rock.

1 Like

thank you @Chiquinho @Duane_Lester will reach out to Sean

Hope you guys are doing well!

2 Likes

I am doing fine Shenoy.
II wish your family and you all the best for 2022!

2 Likes

Thank you @Chiquinho, wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Soundcore Family!

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for letting me know that I won yeah!!! Congrats to the others @copesgirl31119 and @Craig_Paterson as well. I was sad to Fly back to Canada since being in Florida for three weeks. Had an awesome vacation with family and friends. Now I just have to keep warm and enjoy my Maple Syrup.

3 Likes

thanks @Duane_Lester

thanks @Chiquinho

1 Like

Thanks for the Update @Hannah. Congratulation to the winners :clap::
@Craig_Paterson
@copesgirl31119
@Hermes_Alvarenga
Have a good day to everyone!

3 Likes

Music Quiz:

Summary

I think the first one is Billy Joe Armstrong from Greenday, and the second is Phil Collins.

1 Like